BBF201/05: Iiquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021: Introduction to financial management Report, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||BBF201/05: Introduction to financial management|
7-Eleven Malaysia Holding Berhad’s annual report for the fiscal year ending 2021 is available at https://www.7eleven.com.my/financial-reports. At least two years of comparable financial statements are required.
a) Assess 7-Eleven’s financial position for the years 2020 and 2021 according to
i) liquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021.
ii) asset management position, and how its asset management efficiency has changed over time.
iii) debt management position, and how its debt management has changed over time.
iv) profitability ratios, and how its profitability position has changed over time.
v) market value ratios, and how their valuation has changed over time.
b) Calculate 7-Eleven’s ROE as well as the industry average ROE, using the DuPont equation. From this analysis, how does 7-Eleven’s financial position?
c) Write your opinion on what you think would happen to its ratios if the company initiated cost-cutting measures that allowed it to hold lower levels of inventory and substantially decreased the cost of goods sold. No calculations are necessary. Think about which ratios would be affected by changes in these two accounts.
Explain whether the following instruments are examples of money market or capital market securities.
a) Malaysian Treasury Bills (MTB)
b) Safura Berhad corporate bonds
c) AM Fujiya Berhad Common stocks
d) AEON CO (M) Berhad Preferred stocks
e) Bank Negara Monetary Notes-i
a) Elaborate on the importance of financial management to all managers.
b) Explain three (3) advantages of the organizational forms a company might have as it evolves from a start-up to a major corporation.
c) Justify your position on what managers’ primary goal should be.
a. Do businesses have any societal responsibilities?
b. Is stock price maximization beneficial or detrimental to society?
c. Should businesses act ethically?
d) Elaborate on the three aspects of cash flows that affect the value of any investment
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Need finest report writing help on BBF201/05: Introduction to financial management? then Malaysia Assignment Help provides capable report writers who have enough experience to write a well-structured report on finance assignments and management assignments at a unique price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Examine the depiction of family relationships or the “domestic affections” as one of the central concerns: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- Each student is required to identify one organization that has a specialized Human Resource Department: Human Resource Management Report, APU, Malaysia
- BTM3001: By their very nature, traditional companies are not equipped to deal with social problems: Ethics and sustainability in business environment Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass: Energy Fuel and Power Technology Division Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BIT2133: Students MUST keep a copy of all submitted work for reference purposes prior to the original being handed in and returned: programming concepts Course Work, UOC, Malaysia
- BMR3174: Identify the key elements of Supply Chain Management And Propose the best alternatives: Supply Chain Management Assignment, MUST, Malaysia
- Estimate The Break-Even Point (BEP) for your company’s product What pricing implications does your BEP present for achieving a short- or long-term ROI: Supply Chain Management Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- EP322: Figure 1 shows the production of methanol, in which a mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen (H2) is reacted: Chemical Process Simulation and Design Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- You are working for a marketing company that specializes in helping companies to market their products: Programming model Assignment, SU, Malaysia