BBF201/05: Iiquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021: Introduction to financial management Report, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||BBF201/05: Introduction to financial management|
7-Eleven Malaysia Holding Berhad’s annual report for the fiscal year ending 2021 is available at https://www.7eleven.com.my/financial-reports. At least two years of comparable financial statements are required.
a) Assess 7-Eleven’s financial position for the years 2020 and 2021 according to
i) liquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021.
ii) asset management position, and how its asset management efficiency has changed over time.
iii) debt management position, and how its debt management has changed over time.
iv) profitability ratios, and how its profitability position has changed over time.
v) market value ratios, and how their valuation has changed over time.
b) Calculate 7-Eleven’s ROE as well as the industry average ROE, using the DuPont equation. From this analysis, how does 7-Eleven’s financial position?
c) Write your opinion on what you think would happen to its ratios if the company initiated cost-cutting measures that allowed it to hold lower levels of inventory and substantially decreased the cost of goods sold. No calculations are necessary. Think about which ratios would be affected by changes in these two accounts.
Explain whether the following instruments are examples of money market or capital market securities.
a) Malaysian Treasury Bills (MTB)
b) Safura Berhad corporate bonds
c) AM Fujiya Berhad Common stocks
d) AEON CO (M) Berhad Preferred stocks
e) Bank Negara Monetary Notes-i
a) Elaborate on the importance of financial management to all managers.
b) Explain three (3) advantages of the organizational forms a company might have as it evolves from a start-up to a major corporation.
c) Justify your position on what managers’ primary goal should be.
a. Do businesses have any societal responsibilities?
b. Is stock price maximization beneficial or detrimental to society?
c. Should businesses act ethically?
d) Elaborate on the three aspects of cash flows that affect the value of any investment
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Need finest report writing help on BBF201/05: Introduction to financial management? then Malaysia Assignment Help provides capable report writers who have enough experience to write a well-structured report on finance assignments and management assignments at a unique price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements:Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- WUC 107/03: As part of Budiman Secondary school’s online ‘Safety Day 2022’ celebration, you, a police officer: Workplace Communication Skills Essay, WOU, Malaysia
- G1N2: A coffee manufacturer has recently been prosecuted for selling an underweight 100g jar of coffee: Business Mathematics Assignment, UBir, Malaysi
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- An orange precipitate formed when compound P with molecular formula C3H6O reacts with reagent AA: Chemistry Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- AGMH2423: Program a microcontroller to perform certain tasks using suitable programming languages: Embedded Controller Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: With the current pandemic situation in Malaysia, homeschooling is gaining MORE popularity among Malaysian parents: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ENT1100: Dropshipping is a fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia
- This is a task where you must demonstrate your understanding of the module by supporting your points of analysis and discussion: Professional Management and Leadership Assignment, SC, Malaysia