BBF201/05: Iiquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021: Introduction to financial management Report, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||BBF201/05: Introduction to financial management|
7-Eleven Malaysia Holding Berhad’s annual report for the fiscal year ending 2021 is available at https://www.7eleven.com.my/financial-reports. At least two years of comparable financial statements are required.
a) Assess 7-Eleven’s financial position for the years 2020 and 2021 according to
i) liquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021.
ii) asset management position, and how its asset management efficiency has changed over time.
iii) debt management position, and how its debt management has changed over time.
iv) profitability ratios, and how its profitability position has changed over time.
v) market value ratios, and how their valuation has changed over time.
b) Calculate 7-Eleven’s ROE as well as the industry average ROE, using the DuPont equation. From this analysis, how does 7-Eleven’s financial position?
c) Write your opinion on what you think would happen to its ratios if the company initiated cost-cutting measures that allowed it to hold lower levels of inventory and substantially decreased the cost of goods sold. No calculations are necessary. Think about which ratios would be affected by changes in these two accounts.
Explain whether the following instruments are examples of money market or capital market securities.
a) Malaysian Treasury Bills (MTB)
b) Safura Berhad corporate bonds
c) AM Fujiya Berhad Common stocks
d) AEON CO (M) Berhad Preferred stocks
e) Bank Negara Monetary Notes-i
a) Elaborate on the importance of financial management to all managers.
b) Explain three (3) advantages of the organizational forms a company might have as it evolves from a start-up to a major corporation.
c) Justify your position on what managers’ primary goal should be.
a. Do businesses have any societal responsibilities?
b. Is stock price maximization beneficial or detrimental to society?
c. Should businesses act ethically?
d) Elaborate on the three aspects of cash flows that affect the value of any investment
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Need finest report writing help on BBF201/05: Introduction to financial management? then Malaysia Assignment Help provides capable report writers who have enough experience to write a well-structured report on finance assignments and management assignments at a unique price.
Recent Solved Questions
- DCP5101: I need a standalone console application that can keep track of my restaurant sales. Customers will typically order food and drinks: Program Design Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- You are required to highlight the extent to which the accounting principles and disclosures comply with the Malaysian: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects: English Essay, APU, Malaysia
- Company XYZ producing a product that is high in quality and specification in accordance to the market demand without any deviation: Economics Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- Octra Solutions is a privately owned, well-known software company located in Southern Malaysia: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- This module aims to provide the students with an overall view of the interactions between cultural variables and human behavior: Cross Cultural Psychology Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- Implement the counter using JK flip-flop, and assume that any unused states can be considered ‘don’t care states: Digital Electronics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- In the era of information explosion, knowledge acquisition is no longer limited to inside school or classroom: Human Organs Application Edu Science Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to establish students’ skills in identifying issues related to public policy: Bachelor of Environmental Management Assignment, UPM, Malaysia