BBM103/03: You have been asked to form a task force to deal with an issue at your workplace: Principles and Practice of Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||BBM103/03: Principles and Practice of Management|
Question 1. You have been asked to form a task force to deal with an issue at your workplace. It will involve colleagues from several departments and you know that some of them do not really get along well. Using your knowledge of the various stages of group formation, describe the stages you can expect this task force to go through to resolve the issue.
Question 2. Setia Jaya Sdn. Bhd is a new company and the chairman has requested you to draw a vertical organization structure of this company based on the information provided below. The chairman is Datuk Mohd Raslan Shafie, the deputy chairman is En. Tan Kim How. Head of Marketing is Ms. Jayamalar who has four subordinates; Mr. Brandon Lim heads the Finance and Accounts department and is assisted by Mr. Ong Boon Sing and three other finance executives; Ms. Michelle Chuah heads the Human Resource department assisted by Pn. Shanaz; En. Abdul Samad heads the operation department with three subordinates.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get cheap assignment help service on BBM103/03: Principles and Practice of Management. Our Malaysian assignment experts are extremely talented to write outstanding solutions on all subjects such as CTU231 Fundamental Of Islamic Accounting Assignment and ELC231 Integrated Language Skills III Assignment at an excellent price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Understand the aspects of liability insurance & Explain the meaning of liability insurance: International Business Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- In October 2020, Smart Co signed an agreement with Clear Inc. to divest the server memory business, including the memory fabrication facility: Accounting Case Study, UM, Malaysia
- MAT240S: The following data was collected from a random sample of students These data represent their commuting distance (in km) per week: math’s statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Describe the differences between investment in debt and equity securities Discuss the reason why companies should invest in property: Financial Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Provide a theoretical and empirical review of Public Preferences attributed to conservation management: Environmental Economics and Environmental Management Thesis, UOY, Malaysia
- PSY1034: How small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BMG306/03: In April 1992, EuroDisney first opened in Paris, France It later changed its name to Disneyland Paris: Introduction to International Business Case Study, WOU, Malaysia
- FA113: The following is the list of transactions for the month of January 2020 for Comfort Furniture a small furniture retailer: Financial Accounting 1 Assignment, RCC, Malaysia
- APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- As a creative director of a new fashion company, you are required to create one fashionable product: Management & Innovation Assignment, SC, Malaysia