This Milk manufacturer is based in Port Klang, Selangor. The Managers of the company are very friendly with the customers: Business Professional Ethics Case Study, UTHM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)|
|Subject||Business Professional Ethics|
This Milk manufacturer is based in Port Klang, Selangor. The Managers of the company are very friendly with the customers and very often sell its products directly to them. The top manager also invites them (customers) in any form of a get-together in order to maintain a good relationship as far as the business is concerned.
Lately, the Milk manufacturer on his shelf has a lot of unsold items that are still not sold amounting to about RM1 million in value. The product will expire in two weeks’ time. Therefore, the management of the company decided to sell the milk products at half (1/2) the cost so as not to suffer any big losses once the products expire.
Because of this action, the customers purchased products more than what they normally consume thus ending up with products that will soon expire. When the product expires, the customers will have to dispose of it.
Now that this has happened, can the customer who disposes of the items as and when it expires due to being unable to use them take any action against the milk manufacturer, or can they ask for a refund due to such losses?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers reliable and professional essay writing help online to students across Malaysia. We understand that essay writing can be a challenging task for many students, especially when they have multiple assignments to complete within tight deadlines. We offer a range of essay writing services, including persuasive essays, descriptive essays, argumentative essays, and more. With our affordable prices and timely delivery, you can trust our professional assignment helpers to help you achieve your academic goals.
Recent Solved Questions
- FIT3155: Write a program in C++ to demonstrate your ability to apply stack or queue data structures: Advanced data structures and algorithms Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Imagine you are Stephen Spielberg. You are in the planning stages of a movie in 2054, when ‘technology has advanced: Advanced Data Analysis Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- You must use probability concepts and decision tree analysis to help you prepare the report: Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The primary objective of this assignment is to access your understanding of the core concepts of entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Pietro Yon, a local businessman, owns and manages a number of retail stores that sell a range of homewares: Finance for Strategic Managers Assignment, IBAS, Malaysia
- Even though the Federal Constitution of Malaysia protects against discrimination, it occurs in different forms at the workplace: Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Melastoma malabathricum or known as the duduk tree is a type of plant that comes from the Melastomaceae family: Physicochemical Characteristics of Melastoma Malabathricum Thesis, UOM, Malaysia
- BBM 208/05: Mr. Musk opened his California factory this week in defiance of local orders He has also criticized the response to the pandemic: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- HQA7001 A research problem should be clearly stated and be specific in nature. The feasibility of the study in terms: Research Methadology Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia