MGT555: The worksheet in the Excel File Berkat Malaysia Data provides information about 65 sales: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||MGT555: Business Analytics|
- CHAPTER 1
The worksheet in the Excel File Berkat Malaysia Data provides information about 65 sales. The data include Order ID, Order Date, Customer ID, City, State, Salesperson, Payment Type, Product Name, Category, Unit Price, Quantity, Revenue, and Shipping Fee. Based on the data, find the value of:
- Minimum quantity ordered.
- Maximum quantity ordered.
- Total revenue.
- Number of orders with order amount more than RM2000
- A number of sales made by Muthu.
- Number of orders for coffee
- Number of orders from Terengganu
- Number of sales of chocolate >RM500
- A customer (Order ID: 1375) call up regarding the number of items ordered.
- A customer (Order ID: 1375) calls up regarding the type of payment.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- CHAPTER 2
Based on the data that Credit Risk Management provided, create a pivot table to find the number of loans by different purposes, marital status, and credit risk. Illustrate the result on PivotCharts.
- CHAPTER 3
This dataset is about the perceptions of gender stereotypes within the beauty industry. Many product advertisements for shampoo, soap, perfume, and cologne promote the idea of gender roles. In an attempt to discourage gender roles and stereotypes in advertisements, a new advertisement strategy was proposed. This strategy is called empowerment advertising, which focuses on representing diversity in the beauty industry. This project is focused on gaining a better understanding of consumer perceptions of the different advertising strategies.
- Based on the data, calculate
- Total number of males
- Total number of females
- The average age of respondents
- Sum of cost of spending on beauty and hygiene products
- The z-score for Ad Per year
- Calculate descriptive statistics for average consumption
- Write a report on the demographic section based on the analysis that you have presented
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you have no time your assignment deadline will be near you. don’t panic Malaysiaassignmenthelp is here we provide online assignment assistance to academic students. we have a team of reliable and efficient writers who can write your Business Analytics assignment in accordance with your university at a cheap price and submitted before the deadline
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- Select a particular MNC from the industrial sector of your choice and Discuss what are the Threats and Internal control: Accounting Information System Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- In view of relevant case-law and academic opinion, critically examine to what extent the rise of AI may be a good opportunity: Intellectual Property Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- A student class has the following properties: Data Member Sample Data ID 2345, 4001 scores 56, 87, 0, 70 grade ‘A’, ‘B’. Methods public int getId(): Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- AGMH2423: Program a microcontroller to perform certain tasks using suitable programming languages: Embedded Controller Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract: Construction Law Assignment, STU, Malaysia
- KIG1006:Design a simple product based on your innovation apply, combine or improve product functions that consist of approximately five parts drawings and one assembly drawing: Engineering drawing, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia