Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency: renal medicine Assignment, USW, Malaysia
|University||University of South Wales (USW)|
Mark Has Bad Pain In His Loin
Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency. Mark has been well in the past or has no family history of renal stones. He takes no regular medications.
- Afebrile, pulse rate 88/min
- BP 135/80 mmHg
- Mild right iliac fossa tenderness
- No evidence of peritonitis
- Urinalysis- microscopic haematuria
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
How would you manage Mark?
What is the most appropriate investigation to confirm the presence of a stone in the cases of suspected ureteric colic?
You advise Mark to present to the ER if the pain persists and filter his urine in order to obtain a stone for analysis. His pain persists so he presents to the ER.
When do patients with ureteric colic require surgical intervention?
Mark wants to know why he has made urinary stones and whether he could have done something wrong that made his body form the stones
What would you say to Mark about the reason for his urinary stones?
What investigations are warranted in Mark to exclude a cause of stone formation?
Does Mark’s asymptomatic left renal stone require intervention?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
need of a Malaysian assignment writer? We have the perfect website. Our competent writers are skilled and can help with any type of writing task, so don’t hesitate. Get your nursing assignment solution correctly at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUS706: You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities: Finance for Managers Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- ETMS63020: Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle: Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 Assignment, SPU, Malaysia
- Discuss comprehensively the THREE (3) different types of Business Plans. Elaborate on the components of a good Business Plan for a product or service of your choice: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected many industries and companies as well as major economies: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: You are a government economist analyzing the market for iPhones Consider the following events below: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- EAB20803: On 1 January 2020 Q10 Bhd acquired 80% shares in Phyto Bhd for an immediate cash payment of RM6,720,000: Financial Accounting and Reporting 3 Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Write a menu-based program to create a list of records (at least 3 data) using the queue concept: Algorithm and Data Structure Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Evaluate each alternative solution that identified as per below Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the 5 solutions provided below: English Case Study, UON, Malaysia