Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency: renal medicine Assignment, USW, Malaysia
|University||University of South Wales (USW)|
Mark Has Bad Pain In His Loin
Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency. Mark has been well in the past or has no family history of renal stones. He takes no regular medications.
- Afebrile, pulse rate 88/min
- BP 135/80 mmHg
- Mild right iliac fossa tenderness
- No evidence of peritonitis
- Urinalysis- microscopic haematuria
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
How would you manage Mark?
What is the most appropriate investigation to confirm the presence of a stone in the cases of suspected ureteric colic?
You advise Mark to present to the ER if the pain persists and filter his urine in order to obtain a stone for analysis. His pain persists so he presents to the ER.
When do patients with ureteric colic require surgical intervention?
Mark wants to know why he has made urinary stones and whether he could have done something wrong that made his body form the stones
What would you say to Mark about the reason for his urinary stones?
What investigations are warranted in Mark to exclude a cause of stone formation?
Does Mark’s asymptomatic left renal stone require intervention?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
need of a Malaysian assignment writer? We have the perfect website. Our competent writers are skilled and can help with any type of writing task, so don’t hesitate. Get your nursing assignment solution correctly at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- FINA1035: Footnotes should only be used to reference material or to tell the reader where to find the related information: Strategic Financial Management Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- BBUN2103:Evaluate the circumstances that occur prior to the formation of a contract that may impair the validity of the contract: BUSINESS LAW Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by Multinational Corporations operating in an industry: Strategic Management in an International Context Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- The organization that we have chosen for this assignment is Legoom Valley Solution & Consultancy: Information Security Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Which aspects of globalization has a positive or negative affect on YOUR COMPANY OR YOUR INDUSTRY: International Business Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Across the street from a sandwich shop and a fried chicken joint, a greenmarket sprouts up every Wednesday in the Mott Haven: Effective English Assignment, UON, Malaysis
- Describe the key elements of clinical assessment of alcohol use disorders and critically discuss the challenges: Mental health Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- The increase in mobile phone use has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business: English for Workplace communication, OUM, Malaysia