Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency: renal medicine Assignment, USW, Malaysia
|University||University of South Wales (USW)|
Mark Has Bad Pain In His Loin
Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency. Mark has been well in the past or has no family history of renal stones. He takes no regular medications.
- Afebrile, pulse rate 88/min
- BP 135/80 mmHg
- Mild right iliac fossa tenderness
- No evidence of peritonitis
- Urinalysis- microscopic haematuria
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
How would you manage Mark?
What is the most appropriate investigation to confirm the presence of a stone in the cases of suspected ureteric colic?
You advise Mark to present to the ER if the pain persists and filter his urine in order to obtain a stone for analysis. His pain persists so he presents to the ER.
When do patients with ureteric colic require surgical intervention?
Mark wants to know why he has made urinary stones and whether he could have done something wrong that made his body form the stones
What would you say to Mark about the reason for his urinary stones?
What investigations are warranted in Mark to exclude a cause of stone formation?
Does Mark’s asymptomatic left renal stone require intervention?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
need of a Malaysian assignment writer? We have the perfect website. Our competent writers are skilled and can help with any type of writing task, so don’t hesitate. Get your nursing assignment solution correctly at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- PGBM01: Relying only on accounting figures from Income Statement and Balance Sheet do not present the complete performance: Financial Management and Control Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Create an Awareness and Understanding of the Debates that Surround Modernism and Modern Architecture: Interior Architecture and Design Essay, BCU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Trendy is a new line of skin-care products which use seeds, flowers and fruits as the main ingredients: ENGLISH Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- In case you want to import any packages apart from pandas, matplotlib, NumPy, math, random, Tkinter, pickle: Python for Problem Solving Course Work, MUM, Malaysia
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Trade policy uncertainty in major economies increased to a historically high level in 2019 and has hardly been resolved: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Diabetes mellitus is a growing public health problem affecting people worldwide, with a rapidly elevating prevalence: Nursing Assignment, IMC, Malaysia
- The visitor’s walk is along a straight line parallel to the wall. The viewer is looking both at the wall and forward: Computer Graphic Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Identify ONE financial risk faced by Alphabet Inc given the above scenario Systematically review and critically evaluate research from a variety: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia