Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency: renal medicine Assignment, USW, Malaysia
|University||University of South Wales (USW)|
Mark Has Bad Pain In His Loin
Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency. Mark has been well in the past or has no family history of renal stones. He takes no regular medications.
- Afebrile, pulse rate 88/min
- BP 135/80 mmHg
- Mild right iliac fossa tenderness
- No evidence of peritonitis
- Urinalysis- microscopic haematuria
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
How would you manage Mark?
What is the most appropriate investigation to confirm the presence of a stone in the cases of suspected ureteric colic?
You advise Mark to present to the ER if the pain persists and filter his urine in order to obtain a stone for analysis. His pain persists so he presents to the ER.
When do patients with ureteric colic require surgical intervention?
Mark wants to know why he has made urinary stones and whether he could have done something wrong that made his body form the stones
What would you say to Mark about the reason for his urinary stones?
What investigations are warranted in Mark to exclude a cause of stone formation?
Does Mark’s asymptomatic left renal stone require intervention?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
need of a Malaysian assignment writer? We have the perfect website. Our competent writers are skilled and can help with any type of writing task, so don’t hesitate. Get your nursing assignment solution correctly at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- XDCS2014: You are required to create a GUI application that can be used by students to keep track of their GPA / CGPA based on their grades for each module at the end of each semester: Java Programming Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- BAC1624: As a management accountant in a leading manufacturing company, you have been entrusted with the responsibility: Management Accounting Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis The airline industry has historically accumulated large financial losses, often underwritten by national governments: Business Strategy Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- You are working as a software engineer in a retail company named Auni Store Sdn Bhd. Your manager asked you to solve a programming: Programming Principle and Techniques Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- When a capacitor is charged through a resistor by a constant voltage source, the voltages across the capacitor: Physics Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario: Programming Paradigms Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Describe briefly the organization, its purpose, and its business. Research is required, with at least 2 references: Culture & Organizations Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
- The Pico Group is a worldwide network of agencies in 36 cities across the world, each providing a local understanding: Computer System Architecture Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- The entire organization or One unit of the organization or One major long-term financial and strategic investment: Managerial Finance Course Work, MUS, Malaysia