LEA4173: Identify a topic or research area of interest in designing any software that can be used to solve users’ problems: Academic Research Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
|Subject||LEA4173: Academic Research|
This assignment has TWO (2) parts: Part 1 and Part 2.
This assignment is to expose you to preparing project reports.
1. Identify a topic or research area of interest in designing any software
that can be used to solve users’ problems. You must be able to identify
relevant topics that can be further researched and produce solutions for users. Describe the title and topic of your research briefly
2. Once you obtained the topic you need to write the following:
a. Problem background
b. Problem statement
c. Aims and Objectives
d. Project scope
e. Project Significance
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
3. Next, you need to conduct a literature review to get an overview of the topic
and identify similar existing systems available in the market. Once you
obtain relevant information, you need to write the following:
a. Overview of your topic
b. Similar existing system
c. Identified comparison
d. Proposed solution
e. Development Platform
4. You are to identify a relevant methodology for the proposed system. You also need to perform an analysis of the proposed system. Using any available CASE tools, design the proposed system. The design will include the following:
a. Systems Analysis
i. Functional and non-functional requirements
ii. Use a case diagram
iii. Use case description (UCD) (1 UCD only for this assignment. Very general description to cover all major UCs)
b. System Design
i. Sequence diagram (1 sequence diagram ONLY for this assignment) to show the entire system behavior. In the final year project, all sequence diagrams must be presented)
ii. Class diagram
c. Data modeling
i. Data dictionary
ii. Entity-relationship Diagram
d. Proposed storyboard
Writing a Journal Article
From the research and writings obtained above, write a scholarly research
paper on the topic you. You must have at least 10 references from peer-reviewed journals.
The research paper must follow APA style for citations and references. Other
styles are not accepted, and deduction will be made for non-use or incorrect
use of APA.
Grading will be based on the quality and depth of your research and should
follow the outline of a research paper. Writing style must be of a highly acceptable scholarly level, with no grammatical and spelling errors.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for assignment writing help for LEA4173 academic research assignment? MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com is the perfect place for you. We have a team of experienced and qualified writers who can provide you with top-quality research paper writing help in Malaysia. We can help you with all aspects of your assignment, from researching and data collection to writing and editing. We also offer online exam help Malaysia to help students with their studies and examinations.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU 2163: Mencapai keputusan yang cemerlang dalam pelajaran adalah pencapaian yang diidam-idamkan oleh semua yang bergelar pelajar: Pengajian Malaysia Essay, IIU, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The Great Wall restaurant is an extremely popular restaurant in southwest Kuala Lumpur. It is located in and is part: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BMR3174: Identify the key elements of Supply Chain Management And Propose the best alternatives: Supply Chain Management Assignment, MUST, Malaysia
- BSL305 :In order to obtain the funds necessary to expand its business, Capital Ltd will undertake a $12M capital raising: Company Law Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- The built-up shaft consists of a pipe AB and solid rod BC. The pipe has an inner radius of 10 mm and an outer radius of 14 mm: Mechanics of Materials Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- 310CT: You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards: Intelligent Agents Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- EMOM5103: enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Performance Management Practices in Malaysia Conglomerate What do you think & comment on: Performance Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- G0302: Submitting or presenting someone else’s work, words, ideas, data or information as your own intentionally or unintentionally: Web Site Design Report, XUM, Malaysia