Lazada is the leading international e-Commerce company in Southeast Asia that was founded by Maximilian Bittner: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
Lazada is the leading international e-Commerce company in Southeast Asia that was founded by Maximilian Bittner, Mads Faurholt, Stefan Bruun, and Raphael Strauch with the backing of Rocket Internet in 2012. Today, Lazada is owned by Alibaba Group, and it speeds up the progress and expands the marketplace to countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam through commerce and technology.
In 2016, for international expansion plans, Alibaba Group purchased a controlling stake in Lazada (AFP, 2016). Lazada is the Southeast Asia flagship platform of the Alibaba Group which sells a vast range of products across 18 categories including beauty and fashion, fast-growing offerings in health, as well as home and living, mother and baby, home appliances and so forth. It also has the largest selection of brands and sellers because it is powered by cutting-edge technology infrastructure, and the biggest logistics and payment capabilities to connect the wide and diverse regions.
In August 2018, Lazada became the leading e-commerce operator in Southeast Asia based on average monthly web visits (Digital News Asia Author, 2019). In September 2018, Lazmall was launched on their sites. According to Keegan (2018), launching Lazamall is to encourage purchases from 100% authentic brands. Not only that, but Lazmall also provides extra services such as a 15 days return policy and next-day delivery to protect their consumers. Hence, consumers are able to obtain accurate and unbiased information about the products they buy. It also ensures the consumers choose the best one according to their preferences and avoid being mistreated or misled by the sellers.
According to Jane Zhang (2019), Lazada has become the top e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia since it has more than 50 million active buyers annually. Last but not least, Lazada has become a part of consumers’ daily lives nowadays and desires to serve 300 million shoppers by 2030.
As the facts mentioned above, Lazada has proved itself to be one of the leading e-Commerce companies. There are numerous sources such as news, articles, and its self-proclamation that Lazada has been widely used around the- South East Asia. However, customers’ reviews on Lazada are hardly found. Hence, it has inspired our group to investigate customers’ satisfaction with Lazada. This report would look into the reasons behind customers’ preference for shopping at Lazada rather than other e-commerce platforms.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the best place to find professional coursework writing help. We have a team of experienced writers who can help you with any type of academic assignment - from essays to research papers. Don't wait any longer - get in touch with Assignment Help Malaysia today and let us help you get your academic assignments done right.
Recent Solved Questions
- EDF5544: Students are required to watch the above movie and complete a review of the movie based on the group therapy: Group counselling skills and psychotherapy Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- CSEB2113: Write C++ statements to perform the following tasks: Declare a variable name my Class of type integer in an array form with size 20: Programming 1 Assignment, TNU, Malaysia
- ELC501: Malaysian car buyers have come a long way in the past ten years or so. From only caring about looks, performance: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Industrial commodities in China mostly rose as the number of Covid-19 cases fell and the government began to loosen the restrictions: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- Super-resolution methods for enhancing Google Maps satellite images. Google map is a great website for us to get satellite images: Research Methods Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- PSY3150: Do men and women experience romantic jealousy differently? Address this in relation to relevant theories and empirical evidence: Psychology-Role of Violent Mass Media Assignment, DC, Malaysia
- Evaluate the role of Ocean fertilization in addressing climate change In the introduction briefly explain climate change and ocean fertilization : GEO ENGINEERING Essay, UITM, Malaysia
- ECE2131: Electrical Circuits lab is to expose the students to electrical circuits and give them the experimental skills of lab experiments: Electrical circuits Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MGT3073: In these days of near-instant unicorns and listings that net a fortune for founders, selling an innovative small business: Leadership Case Study, SU, Malaysia