Lazada is the leading international e-Commerce company in Southeast Asia that was founded by Maximilian Bittner: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
Lazada is the leading international e-Commerce company in Southeast Asia that was founded by Maximilian Bittner, Mads Faurholt, Stefan Bruun, and Raphael Strauch with the backing of Rocket Internet in 2012. Today, Lazada is owned by Alibaba Group, and it speeds up the progress and expands the marketplace to countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam through commerce and technology.
In 2016, for international expansion plans, Alibaba Group purchased a controlling stake in Lazada (AFP, 2016). Lazada is the Southeast Asia flagship platform of the Alibaba Group which sells a vast range of products across 18 categories including beauty and fashion, fast-growing offerings in health, as well as home and living, mother and baby, home appliances and so forth. It also has the largest selection of brands and sellers because it is powered by cutting-edge technology infrastructure, and the biggest logistics and payment capabilities to connect the wide and diverse regions.
In August 2018, Lazada became the leading e-commerce operator in Southeast Asia based on average monthly web visits (Digital News Asia Author, 2019). In September 2018, Lazmall was launched on their sites. According to Keegan (2018), launching Lazamall is to encourage purchases from 100% authentic brands. Not only that, but Lazmall also provides extra services such as a 15 days return policy and next-day delivery to protect their consumers. Hence, consumers are able to obtain accurate and unbiased information about the products they buy. It also ensures the consumers choose the best one according to their preferences and avoid being mistreated or misled by the sellers.
According to Jane Zhang (2019), Lazada has become the top e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia since it has more than 50 million active buyers annually. Last but not least, Lazada has become a part of consumers’ daily lives nowadays and desires to serve 300 million shoppers by 2030.
As the facts mentioned above, Lazada has proved itself to be one of the leading e-Commerce companies. There are numerous sources such as news, articles, and its self-proclamation that Lazada has been widely used around the- South East Asia. However, customers’ reviews on Lazada are hardly found. Hence, it has inspired our group to investigate customers’ satisfaction with Lazada. This report would look into the reasons behind customers’ preference for shopping at Lazada rather than other e-commerce platforms.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the best place to find professional coursework writing help. We have a team of experienced writers who can help you with any type of academic assignment - from essays to research papers. Don't wait any longer - get in touch with Assignment Help Malaysia today and let us help you get your academic assignments done right.
Recent Solved Questions
- Organizational behavior can be termed as the investigation of the behavior of human beings in various settings of an organization: Organizational Behavior Course Work, AMU, Malaysia
- You are required to design an integrated pedagogical approach for five-year-old children: Early Childhood Education Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- BFW3121: The Malaysian stock market is a key economic indicator of the country’s overall economic health: Investments and Portfolio Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- UBAE3023: Can humans discuss their inclinations when they are expected to decide ethically in relation with their duties, roles and goodwill: Business Ethics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Provide a brief discussion on the importance of the external environment and internal analysis of the organizations: Business Administration Report, UTN, Malaysia
- By the beginning of 2019, the novel Corona Virus known as COVID-19 began to emerge and spread at a rapid pace around: Strategic Business Project Thesis, UWS, Malaysia
- UEEN1043 : You are asked to demonstrate a program that uses the concept of encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism and the technique of operator overloading in OOP: Object-Oriented Concept and Programming Techniques Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- CHE 433: Velocity is an intensive property of a system and One kilogram of water at a temperature of 225°C and 500 kPa has a volume of 0.078405 m3: Thermodynamics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MKT20021: you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications issues and problems across four defined stages: Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment, SUT, Malaysia