Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, organizations had already been pressured by fluctuations in oil prices: Managing People and Organisational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Managing People and Organisational Behaviour|
In recent years, organizations have been operating in difficult times. Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, organizations had already been pressured by fluctuations in oil prices which adversely affected costs and profitability. Many have opted for downsizing and rightsizing as part of their responses to sustain the business. The situation worsened as the whole world was hit by the pandemic, forcing organizations to abruptly transform ways of managing the organization and rethinking strategies to stay competitive.
New issues have emerged during the pandemic, among others is the sustainable development of organizations. For example, work-life balance, flexible work hours, empowerment, equality, and employees’ well-being have gained much attention from industries, policymakers, and scholars under the initiatives of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance).
Realizing that economic recovery is anchored on ESG-driven growth, managers of organizations today should be well prepared with planning, organizing, leading, and control initiatives in line with sustainable development goals.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Choose a real-life organization. You are the senior management team of the organization. In response to the sustainable development goals, your team wishes to propose to the Executive Chairman, relevant ESG practices to be implemented as part of the strategic direction of the organization. In your proposal to:
1. Analyse the environment and stakeholders of the organization
2. Suggest specific initiatives promoting ESG at the workplace which include human resource issues and the working environment, focusing on:
- Objectives and expected outcomes. and
- Describe the planning, organizing, leading, and controlling of the proposed initiatives
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for the best help with managing people and organizational behavior assignment in UiTM, Malaysia? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offer top-notch quality and reliable managing people and organisational behaviour assignment help services to students at very affordable prices. Our team of professional assignment writers is highly experienced and qualified to handle all types of assignments related to managing people and organizational behavior. Our MBA assignment helpers Malaysia have vast knowledge in this subject and provide comprehensive solutions that are unique and original. We understand that managing people and organizational behavior assignments are difficult and time-consuming. That's why we offer all kinds of assistance to help you with your assignment problems. Our team can provide you with solved management assignment answers and detailed explanations. This can help you understand the concepts better and get higher grades in your assessment.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Littledale Golf Club and At 9 am on 1st May the club places a large poster at the entrance: Contract law Essay, UOL, Malaysia
- BUSN6120: Given a linear demand function of the form qxd = 500 – 2px – 3py + 0.01m, find the inverse linear demand function assuming m = 20,000 and py = 10: Managerial Economics Assignment
- MPU3323: Globalisasi digambarkan sebagai proses yang merujuk kepada penyatuan seluruh warga dunia menjadi sebuah kelompok: Bachelor Of Human Resource Management With Honours (BHRM) Assignment, OUM
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- FAR460: Help Bhd has been involved in manufacturing and supplying gloves and related products. The company continues to record success: Accounting Financial and Reporting 2 Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization: Dissertation, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Suppose there are an infinite number of assets with an expected return of 12% p a and a standard deviation: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Identify and elaborate on what is a competitive advantage that a company may look for through Industry: Management Information System Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- MTH61304: The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BUS40804: The social network of my new venture. One of the personal characteristics that make some people better at recognizing opportunities: ENTERPRENEURSHIP Report, TU, Malaysia