Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, organizations had already been pressured by fluctuations in oil prices: Managing People and Organisational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|Managing People and Organisational Behaviour
In recent years, organizations have been operating in difficult times. Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, organizations had already been pressured by fluctuations in oil prices which adversely affected costs and profitability. Many have opted for downsizing and rightsizing as part of their responses to sustain the business. The situation worsened as the whole world was hit by the pandemic, forcing organizations to abruptly transform ways of managing the organization and rethinking strategies to stay competitive.
New issues have emerged during the pandemic, among others is the sustainable development of organizations. For example, work-life balance, flexible work hours, empowerment, equality, and employees’ well-being have gained much attention from industries, policymakers, and scholars under the initiatives of ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance).
Realizing that economic recovery is anchored on ESG-driven growth, managers of organizations today should be well prepared with planning, organizing, leading, and control initiatives in line with sustainable development goals.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Choose a real-life organization. You are the senior management team of the organization. In response to the sustainable development goals, your team wishes to propose to the Executive Chairman, relevant ESG practices to be implemented as part of the strategic direction of the organization. In your proposal to:
1. Analyse the environment and stakeholders of the organization
2. Suggest specific initiatives promoting ESG at the workplace which include human resource issues and the working environment, focusing on:
- Objectives and expected outcomes. and
- Describe the planning, organizing, leading, and controlling of the proposed initiatives
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for the best help with managing people and organizational behavior assignment in UiTM, Malaysia? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offer top-notch quality and reliable managing people and organisational behaviour assignment help services to students at very affordable prices. Our team of professional assignment writers is highly experienced and qualified to handle all types of assignments related to managing people and organizational behavior. Our MBA assignment helpers Malaysia have vast knowledge in this subject and provide comprehensive solutions that are unique and original. We understand that managing people and organizational behavior assignments are difficult and time-consuming. That's why we offer all kinds of assistance to help you with your assignment problems. Our team can provide you with solved management assignment answers and detailed explanations. This can help you understand the concepts better and get higher grades in your assessment.
Recent Solved Questions
- AC1025: Zarina is a founder of Sugar Bakery Sdn Bhd, a business that produces and sells various flour-based baked: Principles of accounting Assignment, UOL, Malaysia
- Explain the value proposition of Mercedes Benz product lines: Delivering Values for Customers Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- TMF1414: Your task is to develop a room reservation system for My Vacation Hotel The room tariff for this hotel is given in the table below: Programming Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- A bridal shower is a delightful pre-wedding celebration dedicated to the bride-to-be: Application computer Course Work, MSU, Malaysia
- With the COVID-19 pandemic as the current scenario in our modern technological era, technology and information: Master of Computing Thesis, UON, Malaysia
- Discuss combined drug therapy for the management of cancer and the nursing implications when managing patients receiving this therapy: Pharmacology in Nursing Essay, MSU, Malaysia
- You have been appointed as a network designer and are required to design a wide area network (WAN): data comunication Assignment, TUM, Malaysia
- To build knowledge and current development on Management Information System during Covid 19 pandemic: Management Information System Assignment, AIMST, Malaysia
- L Residence Pet Vacation Home is a pets hotel room and provides a wide range of services option as shown below: Fundamentals of Algorithms and Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- XBMB3104: you are appointed to give a briefing on the tiers of recommended precautions to prevent the spread of infections in healthcare settings: MICROBIOLOGY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia