LAW416: Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent on 25 March 2022 morning. Julie, who was trying to save costs packed 25 packets in 4 boxes. The day Julie tried to send the Gummy bears, her car broke down and she only managed to send them on 26 March 2022. Karim inspected the items and found out that there were ants in some of the packets. Karim was furious and refused to accept the goods. Advise Karim on his rights and any remedies available for him.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, our team of case study help experts are highly qualified and experienced in providing comprehensive and tailored solutions for students. With a deep understanding of the subject matter, our experts are able to provide well-researched and accurate case study analysis that can help students achieve academic success. With our professional approach and commitment to excellence, we are able to deliver the best assignment help that can help students achieve their academic goals.
Recent Solved Questions
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Legal assignment The U.S. firm Apple operates a digital ecosystem with its own hardware and software: Ethics and Legal Implications Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- A solution containing methoxide ions, CH30* ions, in methanol can be prepared by adding sodium hydride to methanol: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- MKF5403: the discussion will be focused on identifying and stating the research problem, formulating the research objectives and purposes: Advanced business research methods Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Pick an industry and classify firms according to the 4 different roles they might play: leader, challenger, follower: Marketing Strategy Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- The doctrine of intention to create legal relations has now become a challenge to the doctrine of consideration: Contract Law Course Work, UCISS, Malaysia
- PSY1044: Explain the physical, cognitive, and socioemotional changes that occur throughout childhood: Lifespan Development Report, SU, Malaysia
- Develop a Secure Cloud Storage that can encrypt and decrypt the files using AES and RSA cryptography: Cyber Security Final Year Project Malaysia
- MBOC 7013: You are the Chief Investment Officer of an International Investment Firm: Financial Management Assignment, IMUW, Malaysia