LAW416: Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent on 25 March 2022 morning. Julie, who was trying to save costs packed 25 packets in 4 boxes. The day Julie tried to send the Gummy bears, her car broke down and she only managed to send them on 26 March 2022. Karim inspected the items and found out that there were ants in some of the packets. Karim was furious and refused to accept the goods. Advise Karim on his rights and any remedies available for him.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, our team of case study help experts are highly qualified and experienced in providing comprehensive and tailored solutions for students. With a deep understanding of the subject matter, our experts are able to provide well-researched and accurate case study analysis that can help students achieve academic success. With our professional approach and commitment to excellence, we are able to deliver the best assignment help that can help students achieve their academic goals.
Recent Solved Questions
- Oxfam is a major international development, relief, and campaigning organization dedicated to finding lasting: Operations Management Case Study, OSU, Malaysia
- I wanted to automate the post with the text I provided in the code. I’ve tried a number of different approaches: Python Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- FINA1035: Footnotes should only be used to reference material or to tell the reader where to find the related information: Strategic Financial Management Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- BAC3644: Platina Jubilee Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia on 5th May 2017 with an authorized ordinary share capital: Taxation 2 Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- UBML2013: Download six law reports from the Westlaw database Any law report after 2017 is acceptable: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- BMK309: Songket, a traditional handwoven fabric, is intricate and exquisite, with vibrant colors and beautiful patterns: International Marketing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected many industries and companies as well as major economies: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Australia’s economy has plunged into its first recession in nearly thirty years, as it suffers the economic fallout from the coronavirus: Financial Economics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Business knows that they cannot appeal to all buyers in their markets or at least not to all buyers in the same way: Principle of Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- State and explain 8 (EIGHT) components in the Enterprise Risk Framework: Corporate Finance Report, MUM, Malaysia