LAW416: Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent on 25 March 2022 morning. Julie, who was trying to save costs packed 25 packets in 4 boxes. The day Julie tried to send the Gummy bears, her car broke down and she only managed to send them on 26 March 2022. Karim inspected the items and found out that there were ants in some of the packets. Karim was furious and refused to accept the goods. Advise Karim on his rights and any remedies available for him.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, our team of case study help experts are highly qualified and experienced in providing comprehensive and tailored solutions for students. With a deep understanding of the subject matter, our experts are able to provide well-researched and accurate case study analysis that can help students achieve academic success. With our professional approach and commitment to excellence, we are able to deliver the best assignment help that can help students achieve their academic goals.
Recent Solved Questions
- ‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo: Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985: IT Audit and Risk Management Report, ASB, Malaysia
- Aggressive competition among competitors in one industry may lead to a lose-lose situation which in the long run jeopardizes: Global Business Strategy Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- This module aims to provide the students with an overall view of the interactions between cultural variables and human behavior: Cross Cultural Psychology Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- You are required to select a business organisation to analyse its’ strategic management: Stretegic Management Assignment, ASB
- Imagine you are required to conduct a survey concerning the security awareness and competency in relation to Wireless LAN: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The Malaysian Accounting Standard Board develops and publishes the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BDAU2103: How do law and rule differ? Explain using relevant examples. What is the relationship between law and justice: Elements of Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ECO162: Students are required to find out pertinent current issues through newspaper articles, published journals, academic magazines et cetera: Microeconomic Assignment, UITM, Malaysia