Information and Technology (IT) development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena that have a significant: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
Today, Information and Technology (IT) development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena that have a significant impact on people’s daily lives all over the world. This advanced development of this technology has expanded in a variety of sectors, including business, healthcare, finance, transportation, and others. Do research on the e-wallet which contains the following information:
- Description of e-wallet and its categories.
- How does IT improve the adoption of e-wallets as a payment method in Malaysia? Justify your answer with appropriate examples or articles.
- What distinguishes an e-wallet from a debit card? Which do you prefer? Justify your answer.
- Identify TWO examples of e-wallet applications that YOU have used before. Discuss YOUR experience of using these applications. The discussions have to be from YOUR own experience and EACH application should include:
- Introduction and background of the application. Support with a diagram, screenshots, or illustration.
- What was the TWO significance of why you used the application? Support your reason with an appropriate scenario example.
- The transactions or processes or activities YOU frequently used from the e-wallet.
- The detailed specifications of software, hardware, device, or Internet connectivity requirements you need to run the application and perform transactions.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for the best Diploma assignment help that helps you achieve your best academic grades? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! We are the best at what we do and provide top-quality service to our customers. Our experienced tutors focus on personalized assignment assistance, so you can be sure you're getting the best support from us. Our customer service team is available 24/7 and each assignment is cross-checked by more than two experienced professionals before being delivered!
Recent Solved Questions
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- When a capacitor is charged through a resistor by a constant voltage source, the voltages across the capacitor: Physics Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- PDS0101:A farmer wants to cross a river and take with him a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage: Intro to Digital Systems, Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Malaysia’s national debt to gross domestic product (GDP) ratio is at a worrying high of 63.8%. In your opinion, what should the Malaysian: Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Discuss the steps to implement quality improvements in a manufacturing company: Quality management Report, UKM, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You display a jumbled letter and ask the user to guess the word. For example, the word displayed is H F C L E E U R: Game Programming Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- FAR620: Glov Bhd is a publicly listed company in the healthcare sector. It manufactures and sells high-quality gloves which fulfill demand: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBNG3103: What are policies of the Malaysian government that would encourage and contribute towards international business: International Business Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- KT24403: There are N philosophers and N forks, the philosophers represent processes and forks represent resources: Operating Systems Assignment, UMS, Malaysia