In case you want to import any packages apart from pandas, matplotlib, NumPy, math, random, Tkinter, pickle: Python for Problem Solving Course Work, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||Python for Problem Solving|
In case you want to import any packages apart from pandas, matplotlib, NumPy, math, random, Tkinter, pickle, and seaborn, you should contact the module leader first.
The program should run without errors and produce the same output used in your report. The source code should be well commented and well structured, programmed in Python with Spyder as an Editor.
A large energy company provides a call centre to answer customers’ queries. The call centre management is keen to understand the activity and performance levels that the call centre has experienced over the last winter and what they might do to improve their experiences next year.
They know that activity levels vary considerably during the day and so data has been collected for the morning, afternoon and evening ‘peak’ hours. They are hoping to understand their workloads better, and also how they are related to the experience of their customers when calling the call centre.
They are particularly interested in reducing the number of callers who abandon if this is possible. During the last Winter, they have been experimenting with virtual hold technology (VHT).
When VHT is ‘on’ callers who cannot be dealt with immediately are offered the chance to be rung back without losing their place in the queue. Is there any evidence that this reduces the chance that callers abandon their call?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you're searching for exceptional report writing help from esteemed experts, we've got your back! Malaysia Assignment Help pairs expert writers with students to craft stunning assignments that adhere perfectly to university guidelines. Don't wait - get the best quality assignment help today!
Recent Solved Questions
- SPE351: Students need to identify one sport matching schedule and briefly explain the match schedule used in that sport: Competitive sport : theory and practice Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute or to ascertain the guilt: Ethics Essay, UM, Malaysia
- One of the key elements in any organization is organizational commitment. Committed employees are less likely: Organizational Psychology Dissertation, APU, Malaysia
- On 2.2.2021, Sahid entered into a hire purchase agreement with Kejora Finance Bhd for the hire purchase of a new Proton Perdana Motor car: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BBUN2103:Evaluate the circumstances that occur prior to the formation of a contract that may impair the validity of the contract: BUSINESS LAW Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BAFF0023: The economic system is a way of organizing relationships among individuals, firms, and government agencies: Economics and Society Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Opportunities only come once. Entrepreneurs must act quickly to grab this opportunity. Therefore, they should not calculate: Entrepreneur Assignment, Malaysia
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) is now in the stage of rapid development since it can meet most industrial application needs: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, NUN, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: Effective teams are not built overnight. When working in a group, we may encounter members with different personalities: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia