Write an essay discussing ethical values and practices in an organization: COMPARATIVE ETHICS Essay, AeU, Malaysia
|University||Asia e University (AeU)|
Q1）Write an essay discussing ethical values and practices in an organization. Your essay should include the following aspects:
- The criteria and condition needed to be an ethical leader.
- As a manager, how would you keep your business and/or others to a high ethical standard in terms of personal ethics.
- The conditions that bring about unethical practices in an organisation.
- The organisational values that you would strive for in an organisation.
- The methods you would employ to ensure compliance to good work ethics.
Q2）CASE STUDY: DISCRIMINATION IN THE WORKPLACE
Whitney, a top graduate from Harvard University in Massachusetts, USA, was hired by a major corporation into a management position. Whitney finished the corporation’s management training program top in her group, and is performing excellently in her position. She is really enjoying her work. However, as an American black woman, she feels isolated, as there are no other black women managers and few women in her area. One night at a company party, she heard a conversation between two of her male co-workers and their supervisor. They were complaining to him about Whitney’s lack of qualifications and her unpleasant personality. They cursed affirmative action regulations for making the hiring of Whitney necessary. Whitney was very upset and wants to quit.
Write an essay discussing the case study by including the following aspects:
- Whether Whitney should quit
- The validity of her co-workers’ evaluation.
- Whether Whitney should confront the co-workers.
- Whether Whitney should go and bring the matter to the supervisor.
- Suggestions of immediate actions Whitney could take?
Get Help By Expert
Hire an online essay writing service to get done your COMPARATIVE ETHICS essay task before the deadline. Malaysia Assignment help has a team of experienced writers who provide do my assignment service to university students.
Recent Solved Questions
- UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
- XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- TN any area of scholarly inquiry, there are always several ways in 1 which the phenomena under study may be sorted and arranged: Foreign Policy Analysis Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- Students are required to prepare a lesson plan for a 4-day nutrition education activity for 30 – 45 minutes: Nutrition for Young Children Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- LAW1014: On 3 May 2014, Azam wrote to Ben offering to sell to Ben his boat for RM2 million: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- M-Storm Electrical Trading started its business on 1 January 2022 The following transactions took place in the first month of its operation: Accounting Homework, UM, Malaysia
- STA10003: According to a web advertising company, the impact of pop-up ads depends on age. A random sample of 60 web surfers: Foundations of Statistics Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- BKC1253: A researcher wishes to determine the molar mass of a metal and a nonvolatile solute. For the metal determination: Physical Chemistry Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- The program must allow the user to create a maze on the screen by modifying code in the appropriate sections: statistic in educations research Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Trendy Thread is a medium-sized, growing retail company. It was founded five years ago by a group of fashion enthusiasts: Design Thinking Case Study, TU, Malaysia