MMP706: You are the project manager for your company’s MCP project. You are collaborating with your project team and business: Project Management Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
|University||Asia e University (AeU)|
|Subject||MMP706: Project Management|
You are the project manager for your company’s MCP project. You are collaborating with your project team and business analyst to choose the most effective method for gathering requirements from project stakeholders. The stakeholders for this project are spread across West Africa, but you want to include everyone in the requirements-gathering process. There is some concern that, because your group is so dispersed, it will be difficult to gather the required information effectively.
- Complete the following table to identify the characteristics of each technique and how it may, or may not, be helpful in this project.
- You want the stakeholders to vote on the main project needs because your stakeholder group is so big. Even if there isn’t a majority in favor of the requirements you choose, you’ll still utilize the plurality approach to rank them in order of importance. Describe in detail what is the plurality method and how risky is it for project requirements.
- You are now prepared to build the requirements management strategy now that the MCP project has established the project’s needs. The project requirements will be managed as part of the project according to the requirements management plan. What component of the requirements management plan is responsible for recording and why is this component needed in maintaining control over the physical attributes of the project’s product?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The MindGineer Project for your organization has been assigned to you to oversee as the project manager. A completion budget of RM 1,500,000 and an 18-month timeline are set forth for this project. The project has been ongoing for some time, and it is currently 30% finished, even though you were expected to guarantee 35% completion at this point. Your project continued to be delayed and has already cost RM 485,230 as a result of unforeseen mistakes.
- Given the above information, complete the following table of earned value
- Another project manager who has been assisting you has created an optimistic estimate of RM 10,450, a most likely estimate of RM 22,300, and a pessimistic estimate of RM 36,650 for a portion of this project. What is the three-point estimate in this scenario?
- You are currently assisting Datuk Darryl, the project manager for your client, in setting up the project management process for this project. Draw the project management life cycle components for Datuk Darryl to recognize the entire project flow.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with your project management assignment? Malaysia Assignment Help is here to offer unparalleled online assignment assistance. As a trusted name in the industry, we specialize in providing top-quality Do My Assignment service to students at Asia e University (AeU) and across the globe. With our team of skilled experts, you can expect customized and plagiarism-free solutions that meet your academic requirements. Take advantage of our expertise and ensure academic success with ease.
Recent Solved Questions
- SBFS1103: You are required to write a report about your own personal problem and propose a solution to the problem: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain the essential facts, concepts, principles, strategies, and theories relating to Information Technology applications: C Programming Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- BDNG3103: Assume that Proton plans to expand its market by setting up a new production facility in Saudi Arabia in the year 2023: Introductory International Business Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The near absence of women and Black, Asian, and minority ethnic judges in the senior judiciary is no longer tolerable: Common Law and Reasoning Essay, BAC, Malaysia
- KNC6013: The global warming scourge is threatening to ravage humanity and Rising sea levels: Advanced Conventional Energy System Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Explain the theoretical foundations behind the establishment of post-world war economic: International Relations and Diplomacy Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario: Programming Paradigms Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SCB23302: Using online resources as your reference material, prepare a comprehensive assignment discussing various aspects: Fundamentals of Materials Science Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Explain the dose-response relationship of all toxicants. Which one is more potent? Toxicant A or B: Toxicology Essay, UM, Malaysia