ESE633: An English test was administered to two classes of secondary school students. Explain the distribution: Statistics of Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
|University||Asia e University (AeU)|
|Subject||ESE633: Statistics of Education|
An English test was administered to two classes of secondary school students. Explain the distribution of the scores and the standard deviation shown in the two graphs above.
Refer to the table above. Interpret the mean and standard deviation
The research was conducted on the opinion of teachers on students bringing smartphones to school. A sample of 200 female and 165 male teachers were asked the question ‘Should students be allowed to bring smartphones to school? The results of the study are shown below:
Based on the information shown in the table:
- Write a suitable null and alternate hypothesis.
- Why was the chi-square used?
- What conclusion can be drawn from the table above?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
A physical education teacher collected data on students’ height AND the span of the jump. See Table 1 below:
- What statistical procedure would you use to predict the length of the jump using height? Give reasons.
- Explain clearly two assumptions that must be met in conducting the test that you have identified in Q5(a). Why it is important these assumptions are met?
A study was conducted to test the critical thinking abilities of primary school children from different socioeconomic backgrounds. The results are shown in the table above. Explain why you would use Oneway ANOVA and not multiple t-tests to determine if the difference between the groups is significant.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Need assistance with your ESE633: Statistics of Education assignment at Asia e University (AeU)? Look no further! Malaysia Assignment Help offers cost-effective and high-quality solutions tailored to your academic needs. Our dedicated team of experts is well-versed in statistical analysis and can provide comprehensive support. Don't let the complexities of statistics hold you back. Choose our cheap assignment help services and achieve academic success. Visit our website today for reliable Statistics Assignment Help in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Grid System is required to be operated by the GSO to account for such factors as planned and unplanned outages on the Grid System: Engineering Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- BBF2134: Identify recent issues related to financial systems, financial services and products: Financial Markets and Institutions Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- ETMS63020: Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle: Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 Assignment, SPU, Malaysia
- EBQ2054: Describe the theoretical contribution in your research with the consideration of the relevant social theories that are supported by the specified arguments: Business Research Method Essay, UM, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate and complete a written assignment on a contemporary issue in hospitality or tourism: Hospitality & hotel management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- The future of talent management Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents: Strategic Talent Management, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- LEA4173: Identify a topic or research area of interest in designing any software that can be used to solve users’ problems: Academic Research Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The proposed development of a mobile phone app by the Computer Science department would serve many perceived needs: Mobile Phone Development Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Physical restraint (PR) is the term used to describe limiting a patient’s motions and preventing them from moving around: Nursing Thesis, USM, Malaysia
- BBF201: In order to prepare to send his child to a medical school in the future, Encik Ishak wants to accumulate RM1.5 million: Introduction To Financial Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia