NBHS1202 The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ understanding of basic concepts in statistics: STATISTICS Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||NBHS1202 STATISTICS Assignment|
The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ understanding of basic concepts in statistics and their ability to work with different types of data, organize data, present data, and describe data using appropriate measures.
Tujuan tugasan ini adalah untuk meningkatkan pemahaman pelajar tentang konsep asas dalam statistik dan keupayaan untuk bekerja dengan pelbagai jenis data, menyusun data, mempersembahkan data dan menerangkan data menggunakan ukuran yang sesuai.
PART I / BAHAGIAN I
INSTRUCTIONS: ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
Read the following and identify all the data types that you see in each case. Provide justification for each of your answers.
Case I – A group of patients were called in to meet with a physician. When they arrived, the patients were asked to sign a logbook. And next to their names they had to write down their age, height, and weight.
Case II – A survey was done on patients to determine their level of satisfaction with the quality of care provided by the nurses.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Baca yang berikut dan kenal pasti semua jenis data yang anda lihat dalam setiap kes. Berikan justifikasi untuk setiap jawapan anda
Kes I – Sekumpulan pesakit telah dipanggil untuk berjumpa dengan doktor. Apabila mereka tiba, pesakit diminta menandatangani buku log. Dan di sebelah nama mereka perlu menulis umur, tinggi dan berat badan mereka.
Kes II – Tinjauan telah dilakukan ke atas pesakit untuk menentukan tahap kepuasan mereka terhadap kualiti penjagaan yang diberikan oleh jururawat.
You are given the following three sets of data.
Data Set A
What can be said of the three datasets above? Make comparisons and conclusions based on the measures of central tendency, including the quartiles, for each of the datasets. Additionally, what can you conclude based on the values of the coefficient of variation for the each of the datasets? (All work must be shown).
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Attention Malaysian students! Struggling with your coursework? Our specialized Assignment Assistance Malaysia and dedicated Essay Writing Help are at your service. Whether you're diving into the NBHS1202 STATISTICS Assignment to bolster your grasp of basic statistical concepts for OUM in Malaysia, our experts are here to offer the guidance you need. Pay our professionals for the support that can elevate your academic performance.
Recent Solved Questions
- COMP2041: DaiChao is a chain of Malaysian-style restaurants in Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore: Software Specification Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- LAW60104: On 14th February 2023, Peter advertised his BMW car which was actually worth RM80,000 for sale for RM66,000: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- On 2.2.2021, Sahid entered into a hire purchase agreement with Kejora Finance Bhd for the hire purchase of a new Proton Perdana Motor car: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BEN5013: Social entrepreneurship is the process of recognizing and resourcefully pursuing opportunities to create: Business Plan Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- Brian Sdn Bhd has just recorded a net income of RM400.000 and WI distribute three quarters Advanced Corporate Finance Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BMK311: Smart Home Technology was introduced in the early 2000s. Everyone in the world began talking about the Internet of Things: Product Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: Naval collabration Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- On 1.12.2022, Marie offered to sell her porcelain doll to Lisa at RM200.00. Six days later, on 7.12.2022 Lisa rang Marie: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- UNGS2060: Discuss the circumstances that led to the spread of Islam in the Nusantara: Malay Virtues Heritage & Malaysian Society Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia
- MBM3783: A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4 mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer: Social Marketing Case Study, UoTS, Malaysia