HMEF5113: Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HMEF5113: Statistics For Educational Research|
HMEF5113 Dataset for Assignments 1 and 2 May 2023. Sav was extracted from an experimental research study that was undertaken to determine the impact of two different types of interventions in helping students cope with their anxiety concerning a forthcoming statistics course. Students were divided into two equal groups and asked to complete several scales (Time 1).
These included a Fear of Statistics test, a Confidence in Coping with Statistics scale, and a Depression scale. One group (Group 1) was given several sessions designed to improve mathematical skills, and the second group (Group 2) was subjected to a program designed to build confidence in the ability to cope with statistics. After the program (Time 2) they were again asked to complete the same scales that they completed before the program. They were also followed up three months later (Time 3). Their performance on a statistics exam was also measured.
- Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses.
- Generate a frequency count and bar to show the distribution of gender classification. Describe the frequency distribution output.
- Was the intervention effective in increasing students’ confidence in their ability to cope with statistics? You will need to use the variables, confidence time1 (conf1) and confidence time2 (conf2). Write your results in a report.
- What impact did the intervention have on students’ levels of depression?
- Use one-way repeated measures ANOVA to compare the Fear of Statistics scores for the three-time periods (time1, time2, and time3). Inspect the means plots and describe the impact of the intervention and the subsequent follow-up three months later.
- Is there a significant interaction effect between the type of intervention (group) and time?
- Is there a significant main effect for the within-subjects independent variable, time?
- Is there a significant main effect for the between-subjects independent variable, group (maths skills/confidence building)?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking Online Assignment Help in Malaysia? Get expert assistance for HMEF5113: Statistics for Educational Research at Malaysia Assignment Help. Ace your Open University Malaysia (OUM) project with tailored solutions and score high. Don't stress over complex stats; our seasoned professionals are here to lend a helping hand. Trust the best university assignment help in Malaysia and excel in your educational journey.
Recent Solved Questions
- Explain what happened to both of county regarding their export and imports during Covid 19: International Economics Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- Explain1 of the risk exposure that you are able to hedge by using a listed derivative with appropriate justification: Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Draw the structures of the following compounds showing every orbital involved in the sigma: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- NBBS1313: The purpose of this assignment is to discuss psychological and sociological studies’ influences on the health and well-being community: Psychology and Sociology for Nurses Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- The Director of Economics and Policy (PwC) emphasizes data’s function as the catalyst for a country’s growth: Advanced Data Analysis Essay, SU, Malaysia
- MKT2013 & MKT2123 A footbridge is required to provide pedestrian communication between residential areas: Principles Of Marketing Report, UPTM, Malaysia
- The traveling salesman problem (TSP) is an NP-hard problem that can be represented as a fully connected graph: Programming Laungauge Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- The goal of this assignment is to explore the foundation of the VTK library: visualizing data scient Assignment, Malaysia
- MPU3122: Kenal pasti pengaruh perkembangan Teknologi Maklumat dan Komunikasi yang dibawa oleh video tersebut: Tamadun Islam Dan Tamadun Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The role of Small and Medium Enterprises (‘SMEs’) in the Malaysian economy is undoubtedly important: Introduction to Business Ethics and Values Assignment, LUC, Malaysia