HMEE5013: As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education: Educational Administration Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HMEE5013: Educational Administration|
As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education. The assignment is divided into two parts. In part 1, you are required to write an article related to motivation in the area of educational administration. In Part 2, you need to prepare creative PowerPoint slides.
- You are required to write an article related to the theme of motivation. You should well organize your article writing and include the following components:
- Introduction – definition of motivation, background
- The importance of motivation among teachers/employees
- Strategies to enhance motivation among teachers/employees
- Conclusion – draw a conclusion
- Reference APA style 7th edition – references should be between 3 and journals/articles/books and follow the APA style
- Based on the above assignment in Part 1, prepare creative PowerPoint slides. Your Powerpoint slides need to be uploaded separately from your Part 1 assignment in the myINSPIRE submission system. Your PowerPoint slides mark will be based on the given assessment rubric.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you troubling to finish your assignment then, get expert help at malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. who can provide you with a 100% error-less & plagiarism-free Educational Administration Assignment before the deadline of your university at an affordable price?
Recent Solved Questions
- First, prepare all materials needed to make `kek batik’ such as cocoa powder, Marie biscuit: organization behaviour Case Study, MU, Malaysia
- Discuss the contributing factors to non-adherence to treatment and dietary restrictions among ESKD patients: Renal Nursing Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute: Ethics Essay, UTHM, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- Labor crunch main stumbling block to hospitality recovery in Malaysia” According to this headline: Introduction to Hospitality Essay, TU, Malaysia
- Impairment losses of RM4 million were deemed to have arisen by 30 September 2021 in respect of goodwill of ST Berhad: Financial Accounting Case Study, UON, Malaysia
- TBE20503 A systematic drainage and sewerage system is very important for making our life more convenient and creating a healthy environment: building services Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Jayden, born on May 2021, is a 3-year-old Boy, the only child in the family, having difficulties with social skills and sharing: Socio-Emotional Development of Children Case Study, UPM, Malaysia
- The intensive use of information technology (IT) in helping business organizations manage their information systems: Information System for Corporate Managers Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Your multimedia company is hired by the Ministry of Education Malaysia (MOE) to produce educational applications: Technology and Multimedia Design Case Study, TU, Malaysia