HMEC5323 The objective of this assignment is to expose learners to the differentiated instruction approach: Early Intervention : Theory And Practice Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HMEC5323 Early Intervention : Theory And Practice Assignment|
The objective of this assignment is to expose learners to the differentiated instruction approach and train them to devise lesson plans on differentiated instruction.
TASK 1: LITERATURE REVIEW (30%)
- Watch the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKu6PrTOVos
- Base on at least 10 sources write a literature review on ‘Teaching Children with Asperger’s Syndrome through Differentiated Instruction’. Include in your work:
- The significance of identifying children with Asperger’s Syndrome in the mainstream classroom.
- The concept of differentiated instruction and the types of differentiated instructional activities that can be conducted with children suffering from Asperger’s Syndrome.
- The benefits of differentiated instruction for dyslexic children with Asperger’s Syndrome.
- The impacts of differentiated instruction on the academic performance of children with Asperger’s Syndrome.
- A reference list – with at least 10 sources of references – the sources you use should
be from or after 2017.
- Appropriate in-text citation techniques (according to the APA 7th Edition) to cite all the sources used in the essay.
TASK 2: LESSON PLAN (20%)
You are a mainstream classroom teacher who has some children with the same condition as shown in the video in Task 1. You are to:
- Pick ONE topic of your choice, regardless of subject, from the preschool syllabus.
- Devise a lesson plan in which you would be incorporating the differentiated instructional approach to meet the learning needs of those children.
- Your lesson plan must include the following:
- Age Group of the Children:
- Focus / Domain:
- Date / Time:
- Duration of Activities:
- Learning materials:
- Learning objectives/outcomes:
- Set induction:
- Learning activities and steps:
- Reinforcement and conclusion:
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION (10%)
Discuss the following topics in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
- What is the impact of early intervention on children with Asperger’s Syndrome?
- How can parents be roped in to become more active in early intervention programs?
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysian students pursuing HMEC5323 Early Intervention: Theory And Practice Assignment at OUM can now access tailored support through our individual assignments assignment helper Malaysia services. This specialized assistance helps learners grasp the differentiated instruction approach and excel in their coursework. Students can pay for expert guidance to enhance their understanding and successfully complete their diploma assignments in HMEC5323.
Recent Solved Questions
- Creativity can manifest in many ways in children, depending on their interests and abilities. Some children may have a talent: Cognitive Development Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- ADS404: All the country in the world has their own system to govern their state such as democratic, communist, totalitarian: Introduction to Public Administration Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- You are expected to read beyond textbooks and able to apply the knowledge gain from real life examples either from your working environment: Portfolio and Risk Management Report, APU, Malaysia
- DNCH4223 Student are given topics for assignments in which the topics are covered within the scope of the course: gerontology nursing Research Paper, MU, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Identify ONE financial risk faced by Alphabet Inc given the above scenario Systematically review and critically evaluate research from a variety: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- CDCT 2203: Describe the environmental factors that influence a business organization in Malaysia: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Jayden, born on May 2021, is a 3-year-old Boy, the only child in the family, having difficulties with social skills and sharing: Socio-Emotional Development of Children Case Study, UPM, Malaysia
- New Horizons (ACNH) and how it affects their communicative anxiety when interacting with other players: Animal Crossing Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Using suitable gender theories, analyze the different representations of masculinity in the novel Jane Eyre: English Essay, UOM, Malaysia