HBEC2203: According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|HBEC2203: Early Childhood Education Curriculum
According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show a curriculum is effective. You are required to discuss the 8 indicators and give appropriate examples to show your understanding. The discussion should cover the following aspects:
- Definition of the curriculum; and
- Discussion on the eight indicators identified by NAEYC.
Bearing in mind the indicators of an effective curriculum, you are required to prepare a monthly thematic plan for preschool children. Your plan should cover the following aspects:
- The age group of the children;
- Domains you wish to focus on;
- The chosen theme;
- Theme webbing in which any activity can be connected to other activities; and
- Weekly timetable with learning activities based on the webbing.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers online homework help for a host of different academic subjects! With our experienced professionals from around the world, you can get the help you need quickly and safely. Our expert assignment writers can work with any deadline, so your assignment is sure to be completed in time. On top of that, we offer various discounts and affordable pricing plans that make online homework assistance available to anyone!
Recent Solved Questions
- In 2004, ratings are compiled concerning the performance of new cars during the first 100 days of use: Business Statics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- HBET2303: The goal of assessment is to help students improve as writers and feel successful as writers: Writing IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Mr. Raman, a 54-year-old man was brought to the emergency department with unconscious level and increased respiratory rate: Biochemistry Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- ELC101: Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence: Introduction to Instrumentation Course Work, DTCC, Malaysia
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- PAF3043: On 1st June 2019 MTB Berhad acquired a piece of property for RM180 million through a bargain purchase: Financial accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss performance appraisal methods and problems in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destroy of mountains and many other activities: Advanced Environmental Impact Essay, UU, Malaysia
- Differentiate and analyze the reception of English law, by reference to case law and statute that shaped the legal system: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BNRS 6214: The student is required to write a quantitative research proposal about any topic of interest: Introduction to Research Methodology $ Statistic for Nurses Assignment, LUC, Malaysia