HBEC2203: According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show: Early Childhood Education Curriculum Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HBEC2203: Early Childhood Education Curriculum|
According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, there are eight indicators that show a curriculum is effective. You are required to discuss the 8 indicators and give appropriate examples to show your understanding. The discussion should cover the following aspects:
- Definition of the curriculum; and
- Discussion on the eight indicators identified by NAEYC.
Bearing in mind the indicators of an effective curriculum, you are required to prepare a monthly thematic plan for preschool children. Your plan should cover the following aspects:
- The age group of the children;
- Domains you wish to focus on;
- The chosen theme;
- Theme webbing in which any activity can be connected to other activities; and
- Weekly timetable with learning activities based on the webbing.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers online homework help for a host of different academic subjects! With our experienced professionals from around the world, you can get the help you need quickly and safely. Our expert assignment writers can work with any deadline, so your assignment is sure to be completed in time. On top of that, we offer various discounts and affordable pricing plans that make online homework assistance available to anyone!
Recent Solved Questions
- En Amru Nazli memulakan perniagaan sebuah kedai emas yang di beri nama Emas Ria. Kedai ini mula beroperasi pada 1 hb Jan 2021: Principles of Accounting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- The role of Small and Medium Enterprises (‘SMEs’) in the Malaysian economy is undoubtedly important: Introduction to Business Ethics and Values Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allows the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish: Introduction to Cyber Security for Non- Computing Science Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- CSC584: MyBaju Sdn. Bhd. is a Baju Melayu specialist company in Melaka. The company’s custom and tailor-made Baju: Enterprise Programming Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SKEE4683: As part of your role in the electrical engineering design department of a multi-national consultancy you have been allocated an activity: POWER SYSTEM DESIGN AND OPERATION Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Supermarkets are enormous businesses that utilize a lot of data. Supermarkets have steadily taken up a larger: Computer Science Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- This year marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most important economic policies ever implemented: Malaysia Economy Essay, UON, Malaysia
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- There will be activities administered throughout the semester at any time during lectures or tutorials: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia