FIT3155: Develop a Java program using STACK CONCEPT that is able to do ALL of the following requirements as below: Advanced data structures and algorithms Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIT3155: Advanced data structures and algorithms|
Develop a Java program using STACK CONCEPT that is able to do ALL of the following requirements as below:
1) accept any random integer numbers from user directly
2) if the integer is odd number then put it into stack named ODD
3) if the integer is even number then put it into stack named EVEN
4) if the integer is not belong to as odd or even number, print it with message as ” Ordinary numbers ”
5) print all content of ODD and EVEN in reverse order with message as ” Odd numbers ” and “Even numbers ” respectively.
6) Copy paste a complete JAVA program code and outputs in answer spaces provided.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Hire programming assignment help on FIT3155: Advanced data structures and algorithms. Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of skilled and talented experts who are providing all types of examples related to computer science subjects such as the CSC116 Introduction To Computers And Programming assignment answer, CSC434 Computer Essential and Applications Assignment sample, CSC425 Introduction To Computer Programming Assignment answer, etc at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- I just need to make an app that functions like Tinder but instead of female and male and I want it to be for students looking: Mobile app Development Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- The quantity demanded and quantity supplied for good A and good B by the citizens of a country XYZ at different prices: Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Explain1 of the risk exposure that you are able to hedge by using a listed derivative with appropriate justification: Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destruction of mountains, and many other activities: Environmental Impact Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: What are the challenges that you face when making decisions at the workplace: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- ITC101: How will leaders shape the post-coronavirus business world: Information Technology for Business Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Stock Market Investment Simulation 2022: Economics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- You are a first-year Trainee Solicitor in the Leicester city centre office of Harry Peach LLP You are currently working in the Real Estate Conveyancing team: Real estate Assignment, UTRA, Malaysia