ENV-7020A: This coursework exercise promotes directed learning on impact prediction practices in Environmental Assessment: ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT THEORY Coursework, UOA, Malaysia
|University||University of East Anglia (UOA)|
|Subject||ENV-7020A: ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT THEORY|
This coursework exercise promotes directed learning on impact prediction practices in Environmental Assessment. It is intended to allow you to develop a detailed understanding of impact prediction for specific environmental components. It is also designed to promote the development of research skills (such as methodology development and critical analysis) that you will employ in the near future when undertaking your dissertation. It is worth 90% of the
The title of the research paper is:
“A Critical Evaluation of Impact Prediction Practices against best practice
This title is fixed – under no circumstances should you change it.
The research paper should critically evaluate impact prediction practices in a selected jurisdiction. To do this, you will evaluate a sample of EISs which need to represent, as far as is possible, the full population (of EISs) in the jurisdiction you have chosen. You should investigate impact prediction practices for one environmental component1 and examine how it is covered in three EISs. That is, you are evaluating impact prediction in an EIA system through a sample. You will not receive extra credit for looking at more environmental components or more EISs.
Note that a critical evaluation means you should be able to identify
systemic strengths and weaknesses that would allow you to come up with recommendations for improving practice in the future. On the sample – this is restricted to three EISs just to make this assessment practicable in the time available.
However, you should not simply accept the sample without critical understanding – you need to gain an idea of its representativeness in
order to understand the extent to which you can comment on impact prediction practice in general, so you need to understand what variables affect the quality of EISs and consider whether you can control for them.
That is, you need to understand the extent to which the sample can be used to represent the EIA system in your chosen jurisdiction – otherwise you will not understand the extent to which you have identified systemic issues. You will need to examine literature on EIS quality to do this where some studies have controlled for various variables that influence evaluation scores
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Need diploma assignment help on ENV-7020A: ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT THEORY? then don't look further at Malaysia Assignment Help we have a group of highly talented writers who offer management assignment help, accounting assignment help, finance assignment help, engineering assignment help, etc at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BEX3622: Malaysia for the first time in 61 years has a new government, there were hopes with the new government in terms of social and economic progress: Issues in global business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability: International Relations Dissertation, UITM, Malaysia
- When a capacitor is charged through a resistor by a constant voltage source, the voltages across the capacitor: Physics Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- Great Excel Traders has a branch at Kota Tinggi. All accounts are maintained at the Head Office in Johor Bahru: Accounting and Finance Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- MBOC 7013: You are the Chief Investment Officer of an International Investment Firm: Financial Management Assignment, IMUW, Malaysia
- Investigate and discuss the factors that are influencing the fluctuations: International Financial Management Report, IIUM, Malaysia
- The entire organization or One unit of the organization or One major long-term financial and strategic investment: Managerial Finance Course Work, MUS, Malaysia
- Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data in order to give empirical content to economic relationships: Financial Econometrics Essay, IIUM, Malaysia