ENV-7020A: This coursework exercise promotes directed learning on impact prediction practices in Environmental Assessment: ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT THEORY Coursework, UOA, Malaysia
|University||University of East Anglia (UOA)|
|Subject||ENV-7020A: ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT THEORY|
This coursework exercise promotes directed learning on impact prediction practices in Environmental Assessment. It is intended to allow you to develop a detailed understanding of impact prediction for specific environmental components. It is also designed to promote the development of research skills (such as methodology development and critical analysis) that you will employ in the near future when undertaking your dissertation. It is worth 90% of the
The title of the research paper is:
“A Critical Evaluation of Impact Prediction Practices against best practice
This title is fixed – under no circumstances should you change it.
The research paper should critically evaluate impact prediction practices in a selected jurisdiction. To do this, you will evaluate a sample of EISs which need to represent, as far as is possible, the full population (of EISs) in the jurisdiction you have chosen. You should investigate impact prediction practices for one environmental component1 and examine how it is covered in three EISs. That is, you are evaluating impact prediction in an EIA system through a sample. You will not receive extra credit for looking at more environmental components or more EISs.
Note that a critical evaluation means you should be able to identify
systemic strengths and weaknesses that would allow you to come up with recommendations for improving practice in the future. On the sample – this is restricted to three EISs just to make this assessment practicable in the time available.
However, you should not simply accept the sample without critical understanding – you need to gain an idea of its representativeness in
order to understand the extent to which you can comment on impact prediction practice in general, so you need to understand what variables affect the quality of EISs and consider whether you can control for them.
That is, you need to understand the extent to which the sample can be used to represent the EIA system in your chosen jurisdiction – otherwise you will not understand the extent to which you have identified systemic issues. You will need to examine literature on EIS quality to do this where some studies have controlled for various variables that influence evaluation scores
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Need diploma assignment help on ENV-7020A: ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT THEORY? then don't look further at Malaysia Assignment Help we have a group of highly talented writers who offer management assignment help, accounting assignment help, finance assignment help, engineering assignment help, etc at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ECN61104: The limitations of mainstream economics for dealing with corporate finance and pricing valuations: Financial Economics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- The near absence of women and Black, Asian, and minority ethnic judges in the senior judiciary is no longer tolerable: Common Law and Reasoning Essay, BAC, Malaysia
- UBML2013: Select any one current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- As the Head of the Investment Analysis team of Am Global Investment Fund, you have to plan your investment: Financial Investment Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- LLB102A: The High Court in Sri Kajang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd  1 CLJ 204 stated at p 206: LAW OF CONTRACT A Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- MGT 269: Students need to write an analytical report It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- Ability to obtain and analyze the Thevenin equivalent circuit: Electronic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MGT7201E: Many organizational theorists write of the importance of corporate culture in implementation and argue that culture needs: Strategic Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
- WUC203/03: What are the two advantages and two disadvantages of food delivery service: Writing Skills for University Studies Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- ENT1100: Write a report in which you analyze the potential opportunities and challenges for the development: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia