EN0106372 ANALYZING THE IMPACT OF ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND MACROECONOMIC VARIABLES ON MALAYSIA’S ECONOMIC GROWTH: Energy Economics Thesis, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|EN0106372 Energy Economics
First and foremost, I would like to praise and thanks to God, the Almighty for His showers of blessings throughout my research project and I am very pleased that I am able to complete my research project which entitled “Analysing the Impact of Energy Consumption and Macroeconomic Variables on Malaysia’s Economic Growth” successfully despite of our current situation due to outbreak disease of Covid-19.
Next, I would like to convey my genuine special thanks of appreciation to my
supervisor, Dr. Azlina Binti Abdullah who has continuously motivated me with her wise, insightful advice, dedication, intelligent ideas and enthusiasm had managed to carry me through all the stages of writing my research paper. I am very thankful that I managed to complete this research study with her broad knowledge and expertise field in Energy Economics. This research project would have not been possible without her assistance, encouragements, suggestions and recommendations for me to improve my Final Year Project Report. It has been such a great privilege and honour to study under
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Moreover, I would like to take this chance to thank my coordinator, Mrs Izzaamirah Binti Ishak for her kind assistance, support and commitment. Not to forget, I also would like to convey my sincere gratitude to my panels, Dr Nora Yusma Binti Mohamed Yusof and Madam Rositah Bte Bakar for a very enjoyable moment, brilliant comments and suggestions during my defense proposal and final report presentation.
Furthermore, I would like to express my regards to Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) and College of Energy Economics and Social Sciences (CESS) for a very warmed welcoming hand for me to be one of the students from Bachelor of Economics (Energy) (Hons). Thank you for a very enormous and high-quality education for 3 years for me to learn and complete the report within the timeframe given.
Last but not least, my acknowledgement would not be complete without thanking and dedicating the credits to my lecturers, friends, course mates and parents for their continuous support and motivation towards my research. Their unwavering and unselfish love and support that they had given to me at all times had built up my courage to make this report possible.
ANALYZING THE IMPACT OF ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND
MACROECONOMIC VARIABLES ON MALAYSIA’S ECONOMIC GROWTH
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking reliable academic support in Malaysia? Our specialized services offer top-notch assignment help in Malaysia and comprehensive Thesis Writing Services in Malaysia tailored for students at Open University Malaysia (OUM).Specifically designed for subjects like EN0106372 Energy Economics, our experts excel in tasks such as analyzing the impact of energy consumption and macroeconomic variables on Malaysia's economic growth, as required in your Energy Economics Thesis at OUM. Malaysian students can confidently rely on our expertise to navigate their courses successfully. Simplify your academic journey by entrusting our professionals to assist you in achieving excellence in your studies.
Recent Solved Questions
- Distributed leadership, or the expansion of leadership roles in schools, beyond those in formal leadership or administrative posts: Educational Leadership Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Identify the case is heard in which court, the presiding judge, the prosecutor, and the defense counsel: Criminal Law Assignment, GIC, Malaysia
- Corporate entrepreneurship refers to an approach where opportunities are pursued through implementation, and the primary means: Corporate Entrepreneurship Capability Case Study, IUMW, Malaysia
- BAC1624: As a management accountant in a leading manufacturing company, you have been entrusted with the responsibility of presenting: Management Accounting Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Understand the aspects of liability insurance & Explain the meaning of liability insurance: International Business Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Explain the nature of the business e.g. brief company background, what products does it sell, and what is its business model: Applied Financial Skills Report, HWU, Malaysia
- There will be activities administered throughout the semester at any time during lectures or tutorials: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BNNS6304 Nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) is the fourth most common cancer in Malaysia. Nurses are playing an increasingly important: Special Sensory Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- How would an exhaustive serial search work in comparison to a self-terminating serial search so that the exhaustive: English Essay, UOM, Malaysia
- BBFA2203: Discuss the definition of companies’ capital structure and Discuss the differences between debt capital and equity capital of companies: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia