EMOM5103: enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||EMOM5103: Change Management|
The purpose of this assignment is to enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change.
TASK 1 (DOCUMENTATION)
Every leader must bring difficult news to their workers from time to time. Plan for the rollout to take longer than you think is appropriate if you want it to go smoothly. Equip all levels of management with the knowledge to clarify the situation so that no one is caught off guard. Even when companies are doing well, organisational, and systemic change is inevitable, and acquisitions, reorganisations, or policy changes may hurt people’s employment, causing anxiety, frustration, or sadness.
Choose an organisation that suits your current working field such as manufacturing, oil and gas, construction, etc. Assume ONE change will be made to your project team. You are required to submit a report to your top management regarding your planning and development of the change plan of your selected organisation. The change plan should consist of:
a. Introduction: Explain your organisation’s background, core business, (product or services), organisation chart and existing /and future projects.
- Explain what change will be made.
- Propose the implementation plan. Explain what needs to be changed and how it can be done to secure improved performance and effectiveness for your project/organization.
- Describe the personal qualities required to handle change with confidence.
- Provide a clear and attractive chart to show a process of how to inform your team of forthcoming organizational change.
TASK 2 (VIDEO PRESENTATION)
Prepare a video presentation in FIVE (5) MINUTES about “What is the Hard Side of Change Management during Covid-19 Pandemic”.Capture a video presentation of yourself with the slide presentation and upload it upon submission. You are required to upload this assignment in the form of a file in mp4 format (not to exceed 400MB). Please submit in a separate file for this Task 2 only.
- Draft Your Content: Know What to Present.
- Consistent Format: Avoid Confusion
- Less Text: A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words
- Make sure you have a good conclusion. It helps to repeat your main points and summarise your findings.
- The presentation is very short so try to make two or three very good points and you need to make sure that you only use the information that you need to support and clarify those points.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
In need of excellent homework help services for EMOM5103: Change Management Assignment? then Come at MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com and get top-quality solutions on management assignments. Most of the students fail to submit their assignments on time that is why we offer the best assignment help online at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- Create a program with classes and objects to provide greater flexibility, modularity, and reusability for developing Java applications: Java programing Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- MPU3412: Writing a Reflective Journal about the Community Work: Community Service Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- An orange precipitate formed when compound P with molecular formula C3H6O reacts with reagent AA: Chemistry Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- ENT600: A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- The assignment requires students to submit a report to assess the ability to evaluate evidence from a range of economics sources: Microeconomics Assignment, UNO, Malaysia
- What are the appropriate discount factors for 2 months and 8 months: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- BAAB1014: Zalina is the owner of a sole proprietorship, Zalina Enterprise. The following is her accounting record As of 1 August 2021: Business Accounting Assignment, UIU, Malaysia