EMCA5103: The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for a risk management plan: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||EMCA5103: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal|
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for a risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives.
The purpose of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their knowledge on the topic of externalities.
A monopoly implies an exclusive possession of a market by a supplier of a product or a service for which there is no substitute
Based on the statement above, you are required to choose any area or field such as construction, manufacturing, oil, gas, etc. Conduct a thorough study of the monopoly that exists in the field that you have selected to complete the following tasks.
i.Identify a monopoly that exists in the field that you have chosen.
ii. Explain the factors of monopoly.
iii. Explain the impacts of monopoly.
iv. How to control the monopoly.
The purpose of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their knowledge and practical skills on the issues in project cost analysis and appraisal.
Over the last few months, new building and renovation projects have been postponed or cancelled as economic news worsened due to the spread of COVID-19. This is true across all sectors, including commercial/industrial, institutional (governmental agencies, universities, and schools), and residential projects. Study the COVID-19 impacts on capital projects and construction programs. Analyze the important actions owners, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers can take now to be better positioned when the pandemic subsides.
As a project manager, you need to identify the strategies to solve the issues and prepare a report for your stakeholder.
The documentation should consist of:
i) Introduction: Describe the background of the project case (i.e: project title, organization, location, duration, management, etc.)
- Explain the impact of COVID-19 on your project cost.
- Explain the strategies to reduce the impact on your current project cost.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you studying at Malaysia university and looking for EMCA5103: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment answers? Then Malaysia assignment help could be your destination point. Our native experts are so talented and skilled to provide 100% unique solutions on management assignments at a very reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identification of the key aspects of the business literature to underpin the study: Project Management Thesis, AeU, Malaysia
- La migración ha sido parte de la humanidad desde sus comienzos, ya que ha habido grupos de personas que han abandonado su lugar: Accounting Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- LAW034: You are the renowned constitutional law expert in the country and have a column in a local daily: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT539: Product Strategy Features, Quality, Style and Design, Packaging and Labelling, After marketing: Brand Management, Report, BCU, Malaysia
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Discuss the steps to implement quality improvements in a manufacturing company: Quality management Report, UKM, Malaysia
- MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia