EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function
a) Evaluate 𝑐
b) Find 𝐹(𝑥)
c) Use 𝐹(𝑥) to find 𝑃(1 ≤ 𝑋 ≤ 2)
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The mean daily milk production of a herd of goats has a normal distribution with a mean of 70kg and a standard deviation of 13kg. What is the probability that
a) the milk production for a goat chosen at random will be less than 60kg?
b) the milk production for a goat chosen at random will be greater than 90kg?
c) the milk production for a goat chosen at random will be between 60kg and 90kg?
An assessment test is used to measure a person’s readiness for college. The mathematics
scores in the test are scaled to have a normal distribution with a mean of 500 and a standard deviation of 100. What proportion of the people taking the test will score below 350? Remedial assistance will be given to students in the bottom 10%. What is the maximum score of this group of students?
A certain type of thread is manufactured with a mean tensile strength of 78.3kg and a standard deviation of 5.6kg. Assuming that the strength of this type of thread is distributed approximately normal, find
a) the probability that the mean strength of a random sample of 10 such threads falls between 77kg and 79kg
b) the value of x to the right of which 15% of the means computed from random samples of size 10 would fall.
It is known that a particular machine produces 10% defective electrical components. A box of 100 items of these electrical components will be rejected by a buyer if more than 11% of the items are defective. Buyer A ordered 200 boxes of these electrical components. How many of these boxes will be rejected by buyer A?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you wondering “who can I pay to do my assignment in Malaysia?“Well, wonder no more. For we provide the best academic writing help to students of college or university students. Because we always deliver the statistics assignment help within the assigned deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- The rationale of the study is to investigate the communicative competence of the English language among Malaysian adult players: Animal Crossing Thesis, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT420: It is the determining of an organization’s goals and deciding how best to achieve them. The organization obtains: Company Implementation of the Principles of Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BAAB1014: Zalina is the owner of a sole proprietorship, Zalina Enterprise. The following is her accounting record As of 1 August 2021: Business Accounting Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- At its 335th Session, the Governing Body of the ILO decided to convene a technical meeting on the future of work: Global Sourcing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- FOBT3123: The Sale of Goods Act lays down a small number of compulsory legal rules concerned with an array of presumptions and implied: Business Law Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- MGW3130: write an essay that compares and contrasts change initiatives by DIFFERENT organisations in the SAME industry that solved SAME problems: Organisational change and development Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Why do you think Toyota decided to adapt the existing plant in Melbourne rather than build one from the ground: Issues in Global Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
- Metabolomics is a comprehensive study of organisms at the level of the metabolite. The emergence of metabolomics: Biology Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia