EEE4333: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems: Embedded system Coursework, SU, Malaysia
|SEGi University (SU)
|EEE4333: Embedded System
CO 3: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems
To develop an autonomous energy-efficient line tracking robot that involves motor controller design, algorithm development, and sensor selection and interfacing.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Embedded system board and necessary power source, discrete components, sensors, actuators, etc. (Make sure to attend the Assignment Briefing session for recommended parts list)
Develop a robot (on wheels) that tracks a black line over a white floor surface. The line will have the following:
- T junctions
- Cross junctions
- Sharp junctions
- Curved junctions
- Sharp U-turn junctions
- Curved U-turn junctions
The Robot should complete the course in less than 3 minutes without any human intervention. (It is advisable to print out the track pattern to the correct scale before designing the robot. This is to ensure that the Robot “fits” the width of the black line on the track).
Perform an evaluation of the power requirement, and incorporate the necessary discrete components, sensors, actuators, etc. The usage of premade modules will be awarded a lower grade; while complete circuits developed from raw discrete components will be awarded a higher grade.
Present a demo in the designated Lab explaining your design and demonstrating the working operation of your robot in completing the course. Record the demo session and upload the video to the online submission page as a partial fulfilment requirement.
Submit your source code by attaching it to the appendix of your report as text. To ensure a low plagiarism score, you are advised to rewrite any reference code in your own style.
Make sure to properly comment on your program and provide a thorough explanation of your code segments.
Students may work on the assignment in groups of up to 3 students. As a group, students need to demonstrate that the outcome and work done to match the SLT stipulated for the assignment
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students often wonder “who can do my assignment for me” luckily for you. Malaysia Assignment Help our experts provide the best assignment writer service in all of Malaysia. Moreover, our writers understand the needs of Malaysia we provide all of the services at quite affordable rates.
Recent Solved Questions
- On a hot and dry afternoon in May 2014, Shiekh Farrukh Niaz, chief executive officer and owner of Pak Sweets: Managing Organizations Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- UNGS2060: Discuss the circumstances that led to the spread of Islam in the Nusantara: Malay Virtues Heritage & Malaysian Society Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia
- Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children: Personal Finance and Insurance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BNRS6222: Epidemiology Assignment, LUC, Malaysia a) the epidemiology of the chosen pandemic disease b) the issues and challenges among nurses in preparing for a pandemic emergency
- Business knows that they cannot appeal to all buyers in their markets or at least not to all buyers in the same way: Principle of Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- Entrepreneurship is the art of creating something new, whether a new business or enterprise: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- You work as a Financial Analyst for a consulting company. Manufacturing firm Elite Engineering, your customer: Financial Analysis and Control Systems Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BEC1614 Each group is required to decide ONE topic that related to microeconomics principle and relate with the issue in Malaysia: MICROECONOMICS ASSIGNMENT, MMU, Malaysia
- Developing a Business Strategy and Develop an organisational strategic plan using strategic management models: Program and Portfolio Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Differentiate and analyze the reception of English law, by reference to case law and statute that shaped the legal system: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, TU, Malaysia