EEE4333: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems: Embedded system Coursework, SU, Malaysia
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
|Subject||EEE4333: Embedded System|
CO 3: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems
To develop an autonomous energy-efficient line tracking robot that involves motor controller design, algorithm development, and sensor selection and interfacing.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Embedded system board and necessary power source, discrete components, sensors, actuators, etc. (Make sure to attend the Assignment Briefing session for recommended parts list)
Develop a robot (on wheels) that tracks a black line over a white floor surface. The line will have the following:
- T junctions
- Cross junctions
- Sharp junctions
- Curved junctions
- Sharp U-turn junctions
- Curved U-turn junctions
The Robot should complete the course in less than 3 minutes without any human intervention. (It is advisable to print out the track pattern to the correct scale before designing the robot. This is to ensure that the Robot “fits” the width of the black line on the track).
Perform an evaluation of the power requirement, and incorporate the necessary discrete components, sensors, actuators, etc. The usage of premade modules will be awarded a lower grade; while complete circuits developed from raw discrete components will be awarded a higher grade.
Present a demo in the designated Lab explaining your design and demonstrating the working operation of your robot in completing the course. Record the demo session and upload the video to the online submission page as a partial fulfilment requirement.
Submit your source code by attaching it to the appendix of your report as text. To ensure a low plagiarism score, you are advised to rewrite any reference code in your own style.
Make sure to properly comment on your program and provide a thorough explanation of your code segments.
Students may work on the assignment in groups of up to 3 students. As a group, students need to demonstrate that the outcome and work done to match the SLT stipulated for the assignment
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students often wonder “who can do my assignment for me” luckily for you. Malaysia Assignment Help our experts provide the best assignment writer service in all of Malaysia. Moreover, our writers understand the needs of Malaysia we provide all of the services at quite affordable rates.
Recent Solved Questions
- Akta Cukai Pendapatan 1967 menyatakan mengenai pekerja asing atau orang yang berhak memiliki status: TAXATION I Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Assume that you are a consultant and Mr. Chuah Mun Soong wanted a second opinion from you on Flat Cargo Berhad: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- LAW2043: Gerald owns a shop in Kuala Lumpur. The shop sells various types of internet mobile phones. Last week, new stocks of internet mobile phones arrived: Business Law Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to explain the disciplinary procedures and challenges in taking disciplinary: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Identify ONE type of laminate polymer composite based product for aviation application: Polymer Composites Assignment UTM, Malaysia
- MGW3130: write an essay that compares and contrasts change initiatives by DIFFERENT organisations in the SAME industry that solved SAME problems: Organisational change and development Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Delta tech Digital Solutions is an IT company, which is supplying all IT-related hardware equipment and networking services: Digital Image Production Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Identify and list the research objectives and Who is the target audience of the research: Bachelor of Communication with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The National Physical Plan 3 or Rancangan Fizikal Negara-3 has identified six urban conurbations in Malaysia. Construction Economics Report, HWU, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by Multinational Corporations operating in an industry: Strategic Management in an International Context Case Study, UOS, Malaysia