EEE4333: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems: Embedded system Coursework, SU, Malaysia
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
|Subject||EEE4333: Embedded System|
CO 3: Demonstrates the ability to engage in independent learning of modern tools for the programming of embedded systems
To develop an autonomous energy-efficient line tracking robot that involves motor controller design, algorithm development, and sensor selection and interfacing.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Embedded system board and necessary power source, discrete components, sensors, actuators, etc. (Make sure to attend the Assignment Briefing session for recommended parts list)
Develop a robot (on wheels) that tracks a black line over a white floor surface. The line will have the following:
- T junctions
- Cross junctions
- Sharp junctions
- Curved junctions
- Sharp U-turn junctions
- Curved U-turn junctions
The Robot should complete the course in less than 3 minutes without any human intervention. (It is advisable to print out the track pattern to the correct scale before designing the robot. This is to ensure that the Robot “fits” the width of the black line on the track).
Perform an evaluation of the power requirement, and incorporate the necessary discrete components, sensors, actuators, etc. The usage of premade modules will be awarded a lower grade; while complete circuits developed from raw discrete components will be awarded a higher grade.
Present a demo in the designated Lab explaining your design and demonstrating the working operation of your robot in completing the course. Record the demo session and upload the video to the online submission page as a partial fulfillment requirement.
Submit your source code by attaching it to the appendix of your report as text. To ensure a low plagiarism score, you are advised to rewrite any reference code in your own style.
Make sure to properly comment on your program and provide a thorough explanation of your code segments.
Students may work on the assignment in groups of up to 3 students. As a group, students need to demonstrate that the outcome and work done to match the SLT stipulated for the assignment
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students often wonder “who can do my assignment for me” luckily for you. Malaysia Assignment Help our experts provide the best assignment writer service in all of Malaysia. Moreover, our writers understand the needs of Malaysia we provide all of the services at quite affordable rates.
Recent Solved Questions
- You must use probability concepts and decision tree analysis to help you prepare the report: Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Students will assume the responsibility of a Chief Strategy Officer by selecting an organization from the public domain or choosing: Strategic Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Students are required to extract data on the performance of a country in terms of sustainability policies and management practices: Master of Policy Sciences Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer : Introduction to computer systems, networks and security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- FIN30016: The size effect/premium in stock returns is the phenomenon that small-cap stocks on average outperform large-cap stocks over time: Financial Accounting Report, SUT, Malaysia
- KMC2133: Define Learned Behaviors and give a situation example to explain learned behaviors: Media Studies Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- An orange precipitate formed when compound P with molecular formula C3H6O reacts with reagent AA: Chemistry Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- LAW445: Students’ freedom of expression in social media has somehow been monitored by universities: Malaysian Legal Principles Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBCE3013: Analyze and describe clearly the proposed issue or problem using appropriate tools or any relevant materials such as graphs: MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia