Dwyer et al. (2018) review on differences of the policy and business of digital media in Australia and South Korea by using: Managing Organizational Change Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|Monash University Malaysia (MUM)
|Managing Organizational Change
Dwyer et al. (2018) review on differences of the policy and business of digital media in Australia and South Korea by using Netflix as an example in this article. The authors gained data derived from relevant articles, reports, and industry interviews in order to understand the audio-visual markets and highlight Netflix’s success and failure in the two countries.
Their research focuses on the strategy that Netflix apply for global development and how differences in culture and society affect political and economic issues they need to concern. This article is suitable for my research topic as the authors mentioned that Netflix must change itself according to the local governance policy, culture, economy, and technology standards.
The limitation of this research is only comparing two countries to examine how Netflix makes changes to be successful. Thus, it is important to analyze more countries to have a deeper understanding of how Netflix grow and makes changes to their business to involve in different countries. This article will form the basis of my research topic as it does clearly state the reason cause Netflix made changes in two different countries.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking assistance with your Monash University Malaysia (MUM) assignment on managing organizational change? Look no further! Malaysia Assignment Help offers specialized online assignment help to help you grasp the intricacies of change management. Unlock the secrets to successful transformations, understand resistance, and develop strategies to drive positive outcomes. You also avail our experts for Managing Organizational Health Essay, UWS, Malaysia
Recent Solved Questions
- Analysis and discussion on the financial performance and Basically your financial performance analysis comprise of horizontal: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Deven and Sarita’s years have been married for the past 10 years. They have two children, Raju and Shanti: Financial Planning Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- Batik Gerimis was formed by Che Mahadi and their wife in 1997 after lengthy and laborious work to learn skills in batik: Data Analytics Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- BBAP4103: Choose TWO companies listed in the transportation & logistics sector of the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia. Find the companies: Investment Analysis Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FALSAFAH PENDIDIKAN KEBANGSAAN- “Pendidikan di Malaysia adalah suatu usaha berterusan ke arah memperkembangkan: Curriculum Development Report, Malaysia
- Based on research done by Mr. Rushikesh S. Raut, the use of object-oriented programming has increased in the software: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Company FTZ is a company that manufactures telecommunications equipment and provides support: Project Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBMP1103 The purpose of this assignment is to develop learners’ ability to apply mathematics in management: MATHEMATICS MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MBOC7013: to analyze the largest IPO on Bursa for the last 3 years and prepare a recommendation: Financial Management Assignment, IMUW, Malaysia
- Elaborate on the seven principles of effective teaching (Chickering, et al, 1987, 1991, 1989): nursing education Assignment, MSU, Malaysia