Discuss the background of the industry and the reasons (at least 2) on why you have chosen the industry to analyze: Business Assignment OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
Many businesses all over the world have faced difficulties due to the changes of environment be it local or global. Some businesses are seeing a surge in opportunities and profits, although things seem to be more challenging for most businesses to sustain in the market.
(i) You are required to analyze an industry of your choice based on the external environments listed below. ( I CHOOSE HEALTHCARE)
(ii) After choosing an industry of your interest, you are recommended to inform your tutor to get the approval to ensure the business that has been chosen is suitable for this assignment.
(iii) This industry must be available in Malaysia and the discussion should also focus on the Malaysian context.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Discuss the background of the industry and the reasons (at least 2) on why you have chosen the industry to analyze. EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENTS (PICK ANY TWO) – Refer Chapter 1 Discuss how the external environments can impact the industry (positively and/or negatively). The discussion must be based on proper examples supported by facts (if any). The external environments for you to choose are: – Domestic Business Environment – Global Business Environment – Technological Environment – Political Legal Environment – Sociocultural Environment – Economic Environment 6 • Avoid defining the environments but instead focus specifically on identifying the sub- environments for discussion. •
You must put the initiative to do additional readings and research to be able to identify what the sub-environments are. • Follow up by pointing out the current state of the environment or the changes that have happened to the environments before explaining how the environments have impacted the industry (positively and/or negatively). • Avoid vague/general discussion and argue your points with facts, examples etc that are concrete and show maturity of discussion.
All facts should be well cited. Follow the format stated below and answer the components listed accordingly. This assignment should not be more than 1500 words (excluding references). Please note that in-text citation and references are compulsory. Apply the Harvard Referencing.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with your Business Assignment at OUM? Don't worry; we've got your back with our Online Assignment Help and Case Study Help services! Our experts are here to assist you in discussing the industry background and the reasons behind your choice to analyze it. You can now easily pay for expert guidance and focus on acing your course. Let us handle the hard work while you make the most of your studies!"
Recent Solved Questions
- You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the Aman Resort network: Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Identify any TWO (2) sources of financing e.g. ordinary share, bond, term loan, overdraft, trade credit, hire purchase, etc: Principles of Finance Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- PDS0101:A farmer wants to cross a river and take with him a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage: Intro to Digital Systems, Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Syarikat Layang uses the First-in, First-out costing method for its perpetual inventory system: Bachelor of Business Accounting Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Reflective Task Subsidies have played a significant role in shaping Malaysia’s economic landscape: economics Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- Describe the data set in the Introduction in terms of where this data set came from, what the data is about, and what you plan to do analyze: Bachelor of Information Technology Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Seb has been employed by Longton Water Company plc, Northampton, maintaining and repairing water pipes since: Employment Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- Develop a solution for a program that calculates the amount of purchase after discount. Your program must ask: Computer Science Essay, UM, Malaysia
- A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981: Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- We are extremely happy and proud to receive “Great Place to Work” certification: managing organisation Case Study, OUM, Malaysia