Develop a PHP program that calculates water bills using selection control statements: Human Computer Interaction Course Work, UNM, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNM)|
|Subject||Human Computer Interaction|
Develop a PHP program that calculates water bills using selection control statements. The conditions are as follows: • First 50 units – RM 3.50/unit • Next 100 units – RM 4.00/unit • Next 100 units – RM 5.20/unit • Above 250 units – RM 6.50/unit You are required to create one function to calculate the water bill. Rubric (CSS): – Drag and drop function: 5 marks – Mouse Hover function: 5 marks – Direct Selection: 5 marks – Overlay: 10 marks – Font sizes: 2 marks – Content : 3 marks I just need the code.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Attention University of Nottingham Malaysia (UNM) students tackling Human Computer Interaction coursework! We offer specialized tutor marked assignments, exceptional Malaysia assignment help, and dedicated Coursework Writing Help tailored to your needs. Specifically, if you're working on developing a PHP program for calculating water bills using selection control statements, our experts are ready to assist you. Say goodbye to academic challenges and hello to success by paying our professionals for the support you need. Your academic journey is our priority.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBGO4103: Workforce concerns have been a hot topic of discussion in Malaysia’s many industries: Organisational Behaviour Report, OUM, Malaysia
- What is cash budgeting and why it is important to a business or What kind of cash budgeting strategies may be adopted in a business: Cash Budgeting Strategies Impact on a Business Thesis, WU, Malaysia
- MPU3242: A mission statement provides an ideal vision for the company’s future and directs its growth: INNOVATION MANAGEMENT Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- ETMS63020: Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle: Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 Assignment, SPU, Malaysia
- PRG2203: You are required to create a C++ program for the system that you have analyzed and designed: Programming Techniques Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- First and foremost, I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to my supervisor, Madam Maria: Research presentation research paper, AMU, Malaysia
- A research paper is an analytical piece about an issue in the field. It can be based on primary or secondary data: Conventional Weapons Issues Research Paper, TU, Malayasia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- ELC501: The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a dramatic loss of human life worldwide and presents an unprecedented challenge: English for Critical Academic Reading Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- Jubahsauk produces two new designs of baju kurung, A and B. Through market research and survey, the company determines: Applied Calculus Assignment, SU, Malaysia