Programming Café Management System In order to improve the student’s performance, and enhance their problem: C Programming Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
|Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UTN)
Programming Café Management System In order to improve the student’s performance, and enhance their problem-solving skill and confidence level in coding, we decided to set up an experimental program called “Programming Café” to provide additional coding sessions for students outside their regular timetable. Every session will have a duration of TWO hours and the classroom will be assigned for the purpose.
Programming Café sessions will be conducted by selective Graduate Students with good knowledge in their respective programming language, who will be paid a flat rate of RM100 for each TWO-hour Programming Cafe session conducted. we had selected some of the common programming languages for the Programming Café Sessions in this experimental phase. The selected programming language sessions are listed in Table 1. Additional sessions on different coding subjects can be added as required. However, all the sessions listed in Table 1 must be added into the system by default.’
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your dissertation and need professional help to get the grades you deserve? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our team of expert writers is here to provide you with specialized dissertation writing services tailored to your needs. Whether you're a working professional or an undergraduate student, our team has the knowledge and experience to help you develop your dissertation from start to finish. We understand the importance of this major project and the hard work and dedication that goes into it.
Recent Solved Questions
- KNC6063: Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- HBET2303 The aim of this assignment is to train teachers to provide students with proper feedback on their writing practices: WRITING IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- AFT1083: Refined sugar producer MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s profitability may be affected if the new government lowers: Microeconomics Case Study, UMK, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to adopt organizational behavioral theories and concepts in real organizational settings: Organisational Behaviour Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC416: Classify the following costs of a franchise pizza chain either prime cost production overhead cost administrative cost: Cost and Management Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Solve the following initial value problem by using the Taylor series method and improved Euler’s method Compare your results with the exact solution: Engineering Mathematics Report, UTM, Malaysia
- Analyse general problem-solving strategies and algorithmic paradigms, and apply them to solving new problems: Algorithms and Data Structure Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- TBE 101/03: Metals are commonly employed in the building and construction industry due to their inherent qualities: Building Materials Report, WOU, Malaysia
- Describe your key achievement(s) over the last 18 months (as per guidance notes below) and explain the contribution or influence they have had on the organization’s performance: Educational Leadership and Management Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- Identification of current and anticipated challenges in the field of Project Management: Project Management Case Study, OUM, Malaysia