Programming Café Management System In order to improve the student’s performance, and enhance their problem: C Programming Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UTN)|
Programming Café Management System In order to improve the student’s performance, and enhance their problem-solving skill and confidence level in coding, we decided to set up an experimental program called “Programming Café” to provide additional coding sessions for students outside their regular timetable. Every session will have a duration of TWO hours and the classroom will be assigned for the purpose.
Programming Café sessions will be conducted by selective Graduate Students with good knowledge in their respective programming language, who will be paid a flat rate of RM100 for each TWO-hour Programming Cafe session conducted. we had selected some of the common programming languages for the Programming Café Sessions in this experimental phase. The selected programming language sessions are listed in Table 1. Additional sessions on different coding subjects can be added as required. However, all the sessions listed in Table 1 must be added into the system by default.’
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your dissertation and need professional help to get the grades you deserve? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our team of expert writers is here to provide you with specialized dissertation writing services tailored to your needs. Whether you're a working professional or an undergraduate student, our team has the knowledge and experience to help you develop your dissertation from start to finish. We understand the importance of this major project and the hard work and dedication that goes into it.
Recent Solved Questions
- CSS3133: DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allows the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish: Introduction to Cyber Security for Non- Computing Science Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- New Horizons (ACNH) and how it affects their communicative anxiety when interacting with other players: Animal Crossing Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- SOPA1035: Cikgu Aminah teaches a preschool class in SK Tanah Abang, Mersing. She hails from the west coast of peninsular Malaysia: Social Policy and Social Pedagogies Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate learners’ critical thinking skills in analyzing ethical issues related to nursing practice: Nursing Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Tulip Berhad sold goods to Mawar Berhad for RM1.5 million. The margin was 20% on the selling price which was the normal markup: Accounting Essay, UON, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- First-world countries like the USA, the United Kingdom, and other European nations have boasted high rates of recycling: Environmental Health Ethics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- LEI3044: you are required to build an insider threat mitigation program for your company: MANAGING SECURED ENVIRONMENTS Assignment, SUC, Malaysia