UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UTN)|
|Subject||UNIM513: Research Methodology|
- Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research.
- Apply research methodology to complete a research project.
- Formulate a research method for achieving a specific objective
Research methodology is one of the most important steps in conducting research. Research methods can be divided into two categories based on the data collected, namely qualitative and quantitative. The right selection of research methods leads to accurate data collection and analysis. In order to formulate a precise and accurate research method, research questions and objectives must be clearly developed and justified. Based on the research topics selected, you are required to
1 . Develop the research questions and research objectives
2. Explain a detailed background study on the different research approaches related to the topic
3. Design a research method for the selected topic (CO1/PO7, 10%)
4. Compare different data collection methods related to the research objectives
5. Apply a suitable research data collection method related to the research n objectives
6. Compare different data analysis/presentation methods related to the research objectives
7. Formulate a suitable research data analysis and presentation method related to the research objectives
8. Justify your selected software or online tools involved in your research method
9. Provide a conclusion on your overall research method towards the achievement of research objectives
- Create a research framework showing the linkages of the research problems, methods, data collection, data analysis, and presentation
- Create a Gantt chart showing your planning to complete the project
- Explain the formulation in (1) and (2), SWOT on achieving the whole objectives and future perspectives on your research objectives
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you don't have time and want to complete your UNIM513: Research Methodology assignment within the deadline then don't worry, MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com is the right choice for you. we have 3000+ experts who provide essay writing help, coursework writing help, case study writing, etc at the best price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ELE426: A sound sensor circuit reads a millivolt signal and to amplify the small-signal voltage from the sensor circuit, you need: Analog Electronics II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- provide students with the opportunity to display their understanding of children’s attachment: child development theories Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- BUS7AN: you need to explain the challenges that the leaders are facing: Contemporary Leadership Themes Assignment, WGU, malaysia
- The British Pound Sterling (GBP) is the fourth most popularly traded currency and the third most commonly held reserve currency: International Finance Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development: Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- BJTC5743: Discuss the various problems the projects faced in the stages and how they are resolved or minimized: Procurement and Contract Administration in Projects Assignment, NTU, Malaysia
- MPU3323: Globalisasi digambarkan sebagai proses yang merujuk kepada penyatuan seluruh warga dunia menjadi sebuah kelompok: Bachelor Of Human Resource Management With Honours (BHRM) Assignment, OUM