UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UTN)|
|Subject||UNIM513: Research Methodology|
- Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research.
- Apply research methodology to complete a research project.
- Formulate a research method for achieving a specific objective
Research methodology is one of the most important steps in conducting research. Research methods can be divided into two categories based on the data collected, namely qualitative and quantitative. The right selection of research methods leads to accurate data collection and analysis. In order to formulate a precise and accurate research method, research questions and objectives must be clearly developed and justified. Based on the research topics selected, you are required to
1 . Develop the research questions and research objectives
2. Explain a detailed background study on the different research approaches related to the topic
3. Design a research method for the selected topic (CO1/PO7, 10%)
4. Compare different data collection methods related to the research objectives
5. Apply a suitable research data collection method related to the research n objectives
6. Compare different data analysis/presentation methods related to the research objectives
7. Formulate a suitable research data analysis and presentation method related to the research objectives
8. Justify your selected software or online tools involved in your research method
9. Provide a conclusion on your overall research method towards the achievement of research objectives
- Create a research framework showing the linkages of the research problems, methods, data collection, data analysis, and presentation
- Create a Gantt chart showing your planning to complete the project
- Explain the formulation in (1) and (2), SWOT on achieving the whole objectives and future perspectives on your research objectives
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you don't have time and want to complete your UNIM513: Research Methodology assignment within the deadline then don't worry, MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com is the right choice for you. we have 3000+ experts who provide essay writing help, coursework writing help, case study writing, etc at the best price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BIOS1057: A plant-based diet protects against chronic oxidative stress-related diseases Plants contain variable amounts of antioxidants: Statistical Skills for Bioscientists Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- For counselors to be effective, their practice should be based on sound research Many counselors choose to evaluate: Counselling Psychology Dissertation, TU, Malaysia
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BFW3121: The table below depict the expected return CCC Berhad and XXX Berhad for April and May:: Investments and portfolio management Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- MPU3223_V2: Choose a Popular Travel Agency in Malaysia Such as Reliance Travel: Entrepreneurship Assignment, OUM
- 310CT: You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards: Intelligent Agents Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- ACC 116: Identify the cost driver for each of the activity cost pools below Machine cost and Purchase cost: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MAA3013: J.D.Orbit opened a cell phone accessory manufacturing plant, named Orbit Corporation (Orbit) in 1997: Accounting Information System Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- BWFF3033: As an individual investor in Malaysia, you believe the main index of the Malaysia stock market, FBM KLCI would decline further in the year 2022: Financial Market and Institutions Assignment, UUM, Malaysia