UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UTN)|
|Subject||UNIM513: Research Methodology|
The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management (or in the learner’s field of study) and to justify the need for research. To this end, you are required to choose a research topic in a field of study that is of interest to you. Then, you need to formulate the problem statement related to the chosen topic. To ensure that the problem that you have identified exists and it is significant, you need to provide actual facts and figures to support it. You are also required to determine the research questions and objectives suitable to the research problem. Finally, you must explain why it is important to do the research. Your report for Task 1 should include the following:
- Introduction and Research Background
- Problem Statement, Research Question(s), and Research Objectives
- Significance of Research
Based on your research topic chosen in Task 1, review some research articles relevant to the topic and write a literature review. From the literature review, identify the potential study variables and develop the conceptual framework. Finally, write the research methodology. Your report for Task 2 should include the following:
- Literature Review
- Conceptual Framework and Hypotheses
- Research Methodology
To guide you through the research proposal, ensure that you answer the following questions that carry a specified weightage of the marks:
- What is the research background and why is the research significant?
- State your problem statement and construct the possible research question(s) and research objective(s). (15%)
Review some literature on your chosen topic. Based on the literature, identify and define the variables of your research and develop a conceptual framework and construct the possible hypotheses. You need to refer to at least EIGHT (8) recent published articles on your chosen topic. Use APA format for in-text citations and references. (30%)
- Suggest a particular research design and your justification for choosing it. (15%)
- Detail your sampling design and the possible statistical analysis that you will use. (12%)
- List down all your references. (3%)
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
- Discuss the characteristics of good scientific research.
- What are the systematic steps of conducting scientific research?
- Discuss the differences between quantitative and qualitative research.
- Why is it important to have a good sampling design and what is the most commonly used sampling method in a quantitative study?
- What are the various types of data collection methods?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Grab our best research paper help from the experts of Malaysia assignment help. Our professional experts have enough knowledge to write error free and 100% plagiarism-free research papers on nursing assignments, engineering assignments, accounting assignments, etc many more. you can also choose an expert assignment service to get popular essay writing help at a low cost.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT410: Provide a poor introduction most of the key elements are not highlighted Provide a moderate introduction: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGMT0201: Explain the purpose, importance, and philosophy of human resource management: Human Resource Management Assignment, SFU, Malaysia
- Since the Covid-19 outbreak, there has been a great increase in the number and variety of online courses available to students: Foundation English Essay, UON, Malaysia
- You are provided with ONE peer-reviewed article related to PAR as follows Working Towards the Promise of Participatory Action Research: Healthy Aging Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- M250: Object-Oriented Development with Java COVID-19 VACCINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM: Oriented Development with Java Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT555: Performance Lawn Equipment (PLE), headquartered in St.Louis, Missouri, is a privately owned designer and producer: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Assume that you are a consultant and Mr. Chuah Mun Soong wanted a second opinion from you on Flat Cargo Berhad: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- Enzim E memangkin hidrolisis substrat S Kinetik E (V0) sebagai satu fungsi S diukur dan data diperoleh seperti dalam Jadual: Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- AMIS3033: Explain any FOUR/FIVE emerging health technologies in this digital era. Health technologies include devices, systems: Managing Information Systems Assignment, TARC, Malaysia