UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UTN)|
|Subject||UNIM513: Research Methodology|
The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management (or in the learner’s field of study) and to justify the need for research. To this end, you are required to choose a research topic in a field of study that is of interest to you. Then, you need to formulate the problem statement related to the chosen topic. To ensure that the problem that you have identified exists and it is significant, you need to provide actual facts and figures to support it. You are also required to determine the research questions and objectives suitable to the research problem. Finally, you must explain why it is important to do the research. Your report for Task 1 should include the following:
- Introduction and Research Background
- Problem Statement, Research Question(s), and Research Objectives
- Significance of Research
Based on your research topic chosen in Task 1, review some research articles relevant to the topic and write a literature review. From the literature review, identify the potential study variables and develop the conceptual framework. Finally, write the research methodology. Your report for Task 2 should include the following:
- Literature Review
- Conceptual Framework and Hypotheses
- Research Methodology
To guide you through the research proposal, ensure that you answer the following questions that carry a specified weightage of the marks:
- What is the research background and why is the research significant?
- State your problem statement and construct the possible research question(s) and research objective(s). (15%)
Review some literature on your chosen topic. Based on the literature, identify and define the variables of your research and develop a conceptual framework and construct the possible hypotheses. You need to refer to at least EIGHT (8) recent published articles on your chosen topic. Use APA format for in-text citations and references. (30%)
- Suggest a particular research design and your justification for choosing it. (15%)
- Detail your sampling design and the possible statistical analysis that you will use. (12%)
- List down all your references. (3%)
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
- Discuss the characteristics of good scientific research.
- What are the systematic steps of conducting scientific research?
- Discuss the differences between quantitative and qualitative research.
- Why is it important to have a good sampling design and what is the most commonly used sampling method in a quantitative study?
- What are the various types of data collection methods?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Grab our best research paper help from the experts of Malaysia assignment help. Our professional experts have enough knowledge to write error free and 100% plagiarism-free research papers on nursing assignments, engineering assignments, accounting assignments, etc many more. you can also choose an expert assignment service to get popular essay writing help at a low cost.
Recent Solved Questions
- As part of Rudiman Secondary school’s online `Safety Day 2022′ celebration, you a Pace officer, have been invited as a guest: Bullying at school Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- For each of the following scenarios, use a supply and demand diagram to illustrate the effect of the given shock on the equilibrium price: Microeconomics Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Explain the concepts of economic growth and economic development Discuss the evolution of growth theories and their relationship with the industrial revolution: Economics Development and Planning Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- Calculate goodwill on consolidation. Determine NCI on the acquisition date (b) Translate Statement of Financial Position of Zala Pvt Ltd: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Digital Storytelling Products As Means To Increase Generativity Amongst Malaysian Educators In Middle Or Late Adulthood: Psychology Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- ECE2131: Electrical Circuits lab is to expose the students to electrical circuits and give them the experimental skills of lab experiments: Electrical circuits Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- You are required to design an integrated pedagogical approach for five-year-old children: Early Childhood Education Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given: DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia