Develop a marketing plan that aims to revitalize the marketing approach for an established brand: Principles Of Marketing Report, UPTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Poly Tech Malaysia (UPTM)
|Principles Of Marketing Report
Assessment: Developing a Marketing Plan for an Existing Brand
Your objective is to develop a marketing plan that aims to revitalize the marketing approach for an established brand. Before starting, make sure to select the brand carefully and obtain approval from your instructor. Your primary goal is to create a marketing strategy that emphasizes important factors for improving the brand’s visibility and increasing sales.
Create a comprehensive marketing plan structured around the following components:
Provide a brief overview of the selected brand
Describe the current target market and brand positioning within its market.
The purpose of the assessment
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
II. Market Analysis:
Analyze the brand’s current market situation by discussing both its competitors and marketing opportunities of the brand.
III. Marketing Objectives:
Formulate clear and attainable marketing objectives tailored to the brand. Ensure these objectives are specific, measurable, and aligned with the brand’s overarching goals.
IV. Current Marketing Strategy
Detail the strategies the company currently employs to market its brand
V. Proposed Marketing Strategies:
Present strategies to enhance the brand’s marketing efforts.
Summarize the key takeaways from your marketing plan and highlight its potential impact on the brand’s future success.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysian students, your academic journey just got easier! Explore our top-notch Assignment Writing Service and expert Report Writing Help Malaysia. When it comes to your courses, our specialists have your back. Whether you're working on a Principles Of Marketing Report for MKT2013 & MKT2123 or any other academic challenge at UPTM in Malaysia, our team is here to provide the support you need. Pay our experts for the help that can make all the difference in your studies.
Recent Solved Questions
- Company A was appointed by Syarikat T as the subcontractor for a project located in Selangor to complete the piling works: Construction Law Essay, UCISS, Malaysia
- TASK 1: Relational Database Queries – Relational Algebra: TASK 2: Relational Database Queries – SQL: SQL Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Tourism impacts are derived from various types of tourism development and activities The positive impacts of tourism generate many benefits: Project Management Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- RMGTA313 You plan to open a Malay restaurant specializing in serving Bandar Baru Bangi and Kajang traditional food somewhere in Selangor: Production Operation Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- From the survey, run a test using the Hypothesis Testing II concept: Quantitive Analysis Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Brief description of the system and the specific typical organizations which will use it: Integrative Programming, APU, Malaysia
- BMK310/03: Established in 1957, Corica Pastries from Australia has consistently been delighting customers with their world-famous apple strudels: Retailing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Perkasa Bhd., a public company listed in the MAIN market of Bursa Malaysia, issued and paid-up capital at the beginning: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Explain the law on the intention to create legal relations in the formation of contract. In your explanation: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- To read minimum of THREE (3) journals, articles, or research papers and write a review paper about “Information security in an organisation”: MIS, MUM, Malaysia