ABPR1103: A psychologist studied the number of hours a worker sleeps at night and the number of errors made in a given task: Statistics for Psychology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||ABPR1103: Statistics for Psychology|
A psychologist studied the number of hours a worker sleeps at night and the number of errors made in a given task the following morning. Table 1 shows the results for the twenty people who were studied. It was also discovered that the average number of errors made by a normal person is 5.6.
Based on Table 1 above:
- Illustrate the two variables given (separately) by means of a pictorial representation and comment on it.
- Calculate its measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
- State the main three measures of central tendencies and give appropriate examples to explain their advantages and disadvantages.
- Build a hypothesis that should use a t-test analysis using the five steps of hypothesis testing. Learners must complete steps 1-5 of hypothesis testing and show calculations made. Report the results as a research article would. Topic 7 t-test
- Calculate the correlation coefficient, r, and interpret the value.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for dissertation writing services in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, a premier academic assistance provider. Our team of qualified and experienced dissertation writers has helped thousands of students across all levels to create top-notch dissertation papers that are sure to impress even the most demanding of reviewers. With specialized assignment writing services, you can get your dissertation paper finished in no time!
Recent Solved Questions
- BUS7AO: Critically evaluate the components which are widely recognised as contributory factors to the concept and occurrence of risk: Evaluating Risk Report, UOM, Malaysia
- LAW034: Delima is a single mother who supports her three children and is a sick mother. She is uneducated but nevertheless managed: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The buycar is a used car reseller situated in Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. The business owner is planning: Data Structure Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Developing a Business Strategy and Develop an organisational strategic plan using strategic management models: Program and Portfolio Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- MGF1010: Choose an organisation which you would like to render support in promoting workplace well-being: Introduction to management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Identify ONE financial risk faced by Alphabet Inc given the above scenario Systematically review and critically evaluate research from a variety: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- The traveling salesman problem (TSP) is an NP-hard problem that can be represented as a fully connected graph: Programming Laungauge Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- In view of relevant case-law and academic opinion, critically examine to what extent the rise of AI may be a good opportunity: Intellectual Property Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- NBNS3224: Madam M, aged 28 years, is a primigravida of 12 weeks gestation. She was admitted to the ward because of threatened: Obstetric and Gynaecology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia