ABPR1103: A psychologist studied the number of hours a worker sleeps at night and the number of errors made in a given task: Statistics for Psychology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||ABPR1103: Statistics for Psychology|
A psychologist studied the number of hours a worker sleeps at night and the number of errors made in a given task the following morning. Table 1 shows the results for the twenty people who were studied. It was also discovered that the average number of errors made by a normal person is 5.6.
Based on Table 1 above:
- Illustrate the two variables given (separately) by means of a pictorial representation and comment on it.
- Calculate its measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
- State the main three measures of central tendencies and give appropriate examples to explain their advantages and disadvantages.
- Build a hypothesis that should use a t-test analysis using the five steps of hypothesis testing. Learners must complete steps 1-5 of hypothesis testing and show calculations made. Report the results as a research article would. Topic 7 t-test
- Calculate the correlation coefficient, r, and interpret the value.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for dissertation writing services in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, a premier academic assistance provider. Our team of qualified and experienced dissertation writers has helped thousands of students across all levels to create top-notch dissertation papers that are sure to impress even the most demanding of reviewers. With specialized assignment writing services, you can get your dissertation paper finished in no time!
Recent Solved Questions
- TA6434: Write a menu-based program to create a list of records at least 3 data using the queue concept: Algorithm And Data Structure Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- TAX667 Investigate whether the company is eligible for tax incentives. Discuss and apply your tax knowledge in preparing the group report: Advance Taxation Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is an American multinational financial services corporation with headquarters: Research Methodology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- When thinking about climate change, what is your main MANGETOUT MOMENT : Environmental Science Report, OUM, Malaysia
- JFP463E: Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Explain any FOUR (4) specific attributes that must be shown by an appropriate expert who is involved in tacit knowledge capture: Knowledge Management Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- You have to select the latest annual report of any one of listed company in Malaysia: Financial accounting and reporting 1 Report, UPM, Malaysia
- SMQR5103: The purpose of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their knowledge of the application of Enterprise Risk Management: ENTERPRISE RISKS MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- KNC6013: Sustainable Development Decision Making Decision making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous task: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia