Design an advertisement for this product, which includes the description of the product and a new slogan: marketing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
a) Who would be the target market for this product? Why?
b) What could be the value proposition of this product?
c) What could be the pricing strategy for this product? Why?
d) Design an advertisement for this product, which includes the description of
the product and a new slogan. Draw/design it within the following size, and
explain briefly your design (e.g. the reasons of putting somethings on your
2. Assume that you are the marketing manager of Tesla. Discuss how your retail outlet would influence your potential customers at the stage of repurchase evaluation of alternatives in their decision-making process. You are required to give relevant examples or (and) pictures to support your answer.
3. ABC company is selling healthy fruits juice. Describe the potential supply chain of this product (from raw material to final consumers). You can also provide a diagram to support your description on the supply chain.
4. Company X is using multichannel strategy and Company Y is using omnichannel strategy as part of the distribution strategy. Is Company Y having a better distribution strategy as compared to Company X? Why?
5. Assuming that you were the marketing manager of a company selling essential oils for aromatheraphy and targeting at female working adults. Plan for the marketing strategies (Product, Price, Promotion & Place) that can be used by the company to attract their target market.
6. Read the following story and discuss what marketers of a women clothing
company can do at different stages of this story: “Mary wanted to attend a dinner with a group of friends on this coming Saturday. She saw an advertisement about ZARA clothes on her way back to home two days ago.
She was wondering whether she should buy a new dress for the dinner
that she will be attending soon. She searched the internet on new fashion and was redirected to a few companies’ websites. Mary was excited when she was
exposed to so many types of clothes that she can consider buying. She compared the designs and prices among a few retailers. Finally, she decided to buy a blouse from Padini Online Clothing Store.”
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are still looking for trustworthy online Assignment Help your search ends here. Malaysia assignment Helper has got the largest team of professional writers who offer outstanding solutions for management assignments, finance assignments, and accounting assignments within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Fact-finding and action-talking duties often polarize an individual and the entire group’s dynamics: Organizational Behavior Home Work, USM, Malaysia
- ABCC1103: Discuss how technology affects your lifestyle. Provide real examples in your discussion: Introduction to Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- STA404: Healthcare facilities are essential for providing quality and accessible health services to the population: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
- A research paper is an analytical piece about an issue in the field. It can be based on primary or secondary data: Conventional Weapons Issues Research Paper, TU, Malayasia
- Many organizations faced challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, and some found ways to overcome them but some failed: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BAO2203: Consolidated Financial Reporting The purpose of consolidated financial statements is to ‘present the financial affairs of a parent company: Corporate Accounting Assignment, VU, Malaysia
- MPU3412: Writing a Reflective Journal about the Community Work: Community Service Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Law1013: Illustrate the hierarchy of the court system in Malaysia and explain the advantages of having a hierarchy of courts in Malaysia: Business and Company Law Assignment, CIC, Malaysia
- Opportunities only come once. Entrepreneurs must act quickly to grab this opportunity. Therefore, they should not calculate: Entrepreneur Assignment, Malaysia