Design an advertisement for this product, which includes the description of the product and a new slogan: marketing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
a) Who would be the target market for this product? Why?
b) What could be the value proposition of this product?
c) What could be the pricing strategy for this product? Why?
d) Design an advertisement for this product, which includes the description of
the product and a new slogan. Draw/design it within the following size, and
explain briefly your design (e.g. the reasons of putting somethings on your
2. Assume that you are the marketing manager of Tesla. Discuss how your retail outlet would influence your potential customers at the stage of repurchase evaluation of alternatives in their decision-making process. You are required to give relevant examples or (and) pictures to support your answer.
3. ABC company is selling healthy fruits juice. Describe the potential supply chain of this product (from raw material to final consumers). You can also provide a diagram to support your description on the supply chain.
4. Company X is using multichannel strategy and Company Y is using omnichannel strategy as part of the distribution strategy. Is Company Y having a better distribution strategy as compared to Company X? Why?
5. Assuming that you were the marketing manager of a company selling essential oils for aromatheraphy and targeting at female working adults. Plan for the marketing strategies (Product, Price, Promotion & Place) that can be used by the company to attract their target market.
6. Read the following story and discuss what marketers of a women clothing
company can do at different stages of this story: “Mary wanted to attend a dinner with a group of friends on this coming Saturday. She saw an advertisement about ZARA clothes on her way back to home two days ago.
She was wondering whether she should buy a new dress for the dinner
that she will be attending soon. She searched the internet on new fashion and was redirected to a few companies’ websites. Mary was excited when she was
exposed to so many types of clothes that she can consider buying. She compared the designs and prices among a few retailers. Finally, she decided to buy a blouse from Padini Online Clothing Store.”
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are still looking for trustworthy online Assignment Help your search ends here. Malaysia assignment Helper has got the largest team of professional writers who offer outstanding solutions for management assignments, finance assignments, and accounting assignments within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- DFN5214: Mutiara Berhad is interested in measuring its overall cost of capital. The current investigation has gathered the following data: Fundamentals of Finance 2 Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- ACC 116: Identify the cost driver for each of the activity cost pools below Machine cost and Purchase cost: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- NBNS3224: Madam M, aged 28 years, is a primigravida of 12 weeks gestation. She was admitted to the ward because of threatened: Obstetric and Gynaecology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CSC508: This assignment will test your understanding on Sorting and Searching algorithms and Write a complete JAVA program: DATA STRUCTURES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- AIX2001: What is the impact of sexual content on Tiktok banning provocative videos? What is the relationship between the prevalence: Research Methodology Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- BBF201: In order to prepare to send his child to a medical school in the future, Encik Ishak wants to accumulate RM1.5 million: Introduction To Financial Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MKT60404:You are required to select an experience (a series of service encounters) when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company: Services Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BAGB1013: Explain the concept of management and describe FOUR (4) function approach in management: Principles of Management Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- ABXM1103: The International Labour Organization (ILO) reports that more than 15 million children or nearly one in every 10 children: MAN, SOCIETY AND CULTURE Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Briefly describe your chosen research area or problem statement, and identify the issues to be investigated: Statistical Decision Making Assignment, SU, Malaysia