Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements:Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) at work is an important issue and implies all types of businesses.
The main purpose of the law is to prevent accidents, illnesses, and injuries in the workplace towards the development of a safe culture within an organization.
PART A Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements. Develop a detailed legal register for those activities (at least a total of TEN different legal requirements are determined for all the activities chosen in
(1)). Examine the level of compliance with the legal requirements determined in
(2), and Provide recommendations to improve the level of compliance for those activities.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- COMP2041: DaiChao is a chain of Malaysian-style restaurants in Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore: Software Specification Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- You are opening a new trendy pizza shop where customers can buy, not only circular pizza, but also square and hexagonal pizzas: Computer Programming, Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
- Apply medical and surgical nursing knowledge of cardiovascular and respiratory disorders in delivering holistic care to clients: Medical Surgical Case Study, MU, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for a risk management plan: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- pipe branch system that is used to deliver water. The cross-sectional areas for pipes A and B are 0.00785 m2 and 0.00283 m2 respectively: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MGF5640: Demographics, include some data from business perspective eg Edu, GDP, leading sectors, top export or top import: Cross-Cultural Assignment, MUM, Malaysia