CDCN3103: Digital Farm is a renowned local company running server farms. Due to its successful digital hosting-related services: Introduction To Computer Networking Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CDCN3103: Introduction To Computer Networking|
Identify the appropriate technologies, infrastructures, and services for an optimum network environment based on a specific situation.
Digital Farm is a renowned local company running server farms in West Malaysia. Due to its successful digital hosting-related services, Digital Farm has a huge number of clients. The management of the company has decided to expand its services in West Malaysia to reach East Malaysia (Sabah and Sarawak).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
As the Senior Network Engineer in Digital Farm, you are required to prepare a report on the networking infrastructure between Digital Farm’s headquarters and its 16 server farms located in each of the states (total of 13) and federal territories.
• Provide the background of the organization including the business operations (eg. running 24/7) and the needs (eg. secure environment for its staff and patrons) of the organization.
• Propose a solution for the LAN network infrastructure of the organization’s headquarters (minimum FIVE floors) which is in Selangor. It is important to justify what you have proposed. Examples of proposed solutions are (but are not restricted to):
a. Networking devices (e.g. bridge, switch, AP, router, gateway)
b. Topology (e.g. bus, star, ring)
c. Communication media (e.g. coaxial cable, UTP, STP, fiber optics, WiFi)
• Propose a solution for the WAN network infrastructure of the organization’s server farms (all 16 server farms and one headquarters are to be connected together). It is important to justify what you have proposed. Examples of proposed solutions are (but are not restricted to):
a. Networking devices (e.g. core router, L3 switch)
b. Connections (e.g. T1, X.25, ATM, SONET, MPLS)
c. Network services (e.g. 99.99% network connectivity, redundant connectivity, undisturbed high-speed access, traffic shaping, load balancing, backup sites)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for reliable and affordable CDCN3103 assignment help in Malaysia? Hire our experienced and PhD-qualified online assignment helpers to get high quality and plagiarism-free CDCN3103 assignment solutions at the most affordable prices. Our IT assignment writing experts possess in-depth knowledge of computer networks and related technologies. So, they can easily draft well-researched and error-free assignments on any topic of CDCN3103: Introduction to Computer Networks course.
Recent Solved Questions
- Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- CBCT2203: Today, Information and Technology development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena: Basic Concepts Of Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destroy of mountains and many other activities: Advanced Environmental Impact Essay, UU, Malaysia
- BBFA2203: Discuss the definition of companies’ capital structure and Discuss the differences between debt capital and equity capital of companies: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Present the financial affairs of a parent company and its legally distinct subsidiaries as if they were a single unified economic entity: Corporate Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia
- As a consultant, you are being hired and tasked to focus on the development of Mukah district in Sarawak: Business Consultancy Assignment, Malaysia
- What are the visual references that are suitable for portraying the expression of homeless people in Penang: Fine Art Thesis, APU, Malaysia
- Discuss the possible unethical behavior and potential conflicts of interest that can arise in the sales and advertising/promotion: Business Ethics Essay, IIUM, Malaysia