CDAD 2103: To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19: Methodology of information system development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CDAD 2103: Methodology of information system development|
To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19 infections, the healthcare industry had to adapt quickly to overcome it. Telehealth became a tool or medium for hospitals, clinics, and doctors as one of the ways to provide the same quality of care services while minimizing the spread of coronavirus infection. Telehealth is the use of digital information and communication technologies, such as computers and mobile devices, to deliver healthcare services to patients without the need to be in the same physical location.
The followings are the steps on how to consult a doctor through telehealth services:
- Search your consultant.
- Choose a preferred date and time for the appointment.
- Fill up your personal details.
- Complete your appointment detail by logging into your account or signing up.
- Key in your medical record and include attachments if any.
- Proceed to payment.
- Your video consultation link will be shared on appointment day.
As a group, discuss the question below in my inspire forum, screenshot your discussion postings and paste it into your report. Share and discuss the followings:
- Benefits of telehealth system for consumers and providers
- Challenges of the telehealth system for consumers and providers and how to address it
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you willing to pay someone to take my class malaysia? Then consult the experts of MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com. Our professional expert writer have proper knowledge and incredible writing skills to offer authentic AIS160 Fundamentals Of Information Technology UiTM Assignment Example, CSC796 Web Information Security UITM Assignment Example, CSC783 Component Based Software Engineering UITM Assignment Example so that you will get a higher rank in your online exam at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MTH61204 You are tasked to design a cartoon box, where the sum of width, height and length must be lesser: Engineering Mathematics I Assignment, Tu, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Develop a PHP program that calculates water bills using selection control statements: Human Computer Interaction Course Work, UNM, Malaysia
- BIS2212: Based on the case study above analyze the character of Superintendent Hashim in terms of his moral values: Social and Professional Responsibilities Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- What is the role of social media inclusion in elevating brand positioning across the Malaysian market in terms: Industrial Informatics Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Industrial commodities in China mostly rose as the number of Covid-19 cases fell and the government began to loosen the restrictions: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19: English Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Coronaviruses are a group of viruses adapted from the family of Coronavidae that has caused a change in the lives: Factors Influencing Perceived Stress and Its Impact Towards Food Consumption Behaviour During The Pandemic Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Company A was appointed by Syarikat T as the subcontractor for a project located in Selangor to complete the piling works: Construction Law Essay, UCISS, Malaysia
- CES3013: Evaluate the implications of social and ethical issues in the development of information systems. Demonstrate awareness of the nature: Social and Current Issues in Computing Assignment, UOW, Malaysia