CDAD 2103: To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19: Methodology of information system development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CDAD 2103: Methodology of information system development|
To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19 infections, the healthcare industry had to adapt quickly to overcome it. Telehealth became a tool or medium for hospitals, clinics, and doctors as one of the ways to provide the same quality of care services while minimizing the spread of coronavirus infection. Telehealth is the use of digital information and communication technologies, such as computers and mobile devices, to deliver healthcare services to patients without the need to be in the same physical location.
The followings are the steps on how to consult a doctor through telehealth services:
- Search your consultant.
- Choose a preferred date and time for the appointment.
- Fill up your personal details.
- Complete your appointment detail by logging into your account or signing up.
- Key in your medical record and include attachments if any.
- Proceed to payment.
- Your video consultation link will be shared on appointment day.
As a group, discuss the question below in my inspire forum, screenshot your discussion postings and paste it into your report. Share and discuss the followings:
- Benefits of telehealth system for consumers and providers
- Challenges of the telehealth system for consumers and providers and how to address it
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you willing to pay someone to take my class malaysia? Then consult the experts of MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com. Our professional expert writer have proper knowledge and incredible writing skills to offer authentic AIS160 Fundamentals Of Information Technology UiTM Assignment Example, CSC796 Web Information Security UITM Assignment Example, CSC783 Component Based Software Engineering UITM Assignment Example so that you will get a higher rank in your online exam at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- CBPM 4103: With the use of mobile devices, people now expect real-time information to be available to them everywhere: IT Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- This year marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most important economic policies ever implemented: Malaysia Economy Essay, UON, Malaysia
- HMEF5103: It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school: Qualitative Research Methodology, OUM, Malaysia
- You are a first-year Trainee Solicitor in the Leicester city centre office of Harry Peach LLP You are currently working in the Real Estate Conveyancing team: Real estate Assignment, UTRA, Malaysia
- HE119/BHH1103: You are required to search for any two (2) company’s Annual Report (2020/2021) and Look at the company’s financial statements and gather the information that needs to be used to calculate financial ratio: Introduction To Hospitality Accounting Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia: Educational Leadership and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- MKT60104: Analyse and discuss the strengths in the line extension strategies of the organization’s service brand product: Principles of Marketing Coursework, TU, Malaysia
- BWFF3033: As an individual investor in Malaysia, you believe the main index of the Malaysia stock market, FBM KLCI would decline further in the year 2022: Financial Market and Institutions Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia