CBPM 4103: With the use of mobile devices, people now expect real-time information to be available to them everywhere: IT Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|CBPM 4103: IT Project Management
With the use of mobile devices, people now expect real-time information to be available to them everywhere. A mobile asset management system allows operators, administrators, inspectors, engineers, or any authorized user to access important asset information no matter where they are.
The system functions to manage the availability and serviceability of assets used to move, store, protect and control inventory within the company and along the supply chain.
Within this context, you as a project manager are required to write a report for a mobile asset management system project by working on the following tasks:
- Project objectives and scope
- Project method
- Project feasibility
- Project risk
- Work breakdown structure
- Project resource
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
hire assignment helper Malaysia to complete your CBPM 4103: IT Project Management Assignment. our well qualified programming assignment writers have relevant industry experienced to develop the fresh and unique answers on CDCP2101: C Programming Assignment, CSC134 Computer And Information Processing Assignment, CSP600 Project Formulation Assignment,ITS432 Database Design & Development UiTM Assignment at a budget friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BMMK5103: The World Health Organization on March 11, 2020, declared the novel coronavirus outbreak a global pandemic: Marketing Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- This assignment aims to allow learners to observe and critically analyze the quality of the learning environment in an early childhood setting.
- Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment: Facility Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- SEM106 What decisions in this story could be considered unstructured and structured problems: principle of management Assignment, XMUM, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Select any TWO (2) restaurant chains available in Malaysia. Identify their business definition element, which includes: Marketing Management Essay, HWU, Malaysia
- CDMA2103: Write a set A that contains the name of students whose age is between 20 to 37: Mathematics for Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CT0473M: Solid Protect Sdn. Bhd. is a leading company that utilizes state-of-the-art cybersecurity technology to safeguard: Big Data Analytics & Technologies Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- As Head of Compliance at FirmCorp Sdn Bhd, an organisation regulated in Malaysia: Top 5 Compliance Issues in the Organisation Assignment, Malaysia