CBCT2203: Today, Information and Technology development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena: Basic Concepts Of Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CBCT2203: Basic Concepts Of Information Technology|
Today, Information and Technology development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena that have a significant impact on people’s daily lives all over the world. This advanced development of this technology has expanded in a variety of sectors, including business, healthcare, finance, transportation, and others. Do research on the e-wallet which contains the following information:
- Description of e-wallet and its categories.
- How does IT improve the adoption of e-wallets as a payment method in Malaysia? Justify your answer with appropriate examples or articles.
- What distinguishes an e-wallet from a debit card? Which do you prefer? Justify your answer.
- Identify TWO examples of e-wallet applications (e.g.; Touch’nGo eWallet) that YOU have used before. Discuss YOUR experience of using these applications. The discussions have to be from YOUR own experience and EACH application should include:
- Introduction and background of the application. Support with a diagram, screenshots, or illustration.
- What were the TWO significances why you used the application? Support your reason with an appropriate scenario example.
- The transactions or processes or activities YOU frequently used from the e-wallet.
- The detailed specifications of software, hardware, device, or Internet connectivity requirements you need to run the application and perform transactions.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers the best capstone project help services to students across Malaysia. Our team of highly skilled and experienced academic writers is committed to delivering top-quality capstone project solutions to help students achieve academic success. We understand that capstone projects require extensive research, analysis, and critical thinking skills, which can be overwhelming for students. Hence, we provide personalized assignment assistance and guidance to help students overcome the challenges they face in completing their capstone projects. Contact us today to receive the best possible help in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGF1010: Choose an organisation which you would like to render support in promoting workplace well-being: Introduction to management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- SOPA1035: Cikgu Aminah teaches a preschool class in SK Tanah Abang, Mersing. She hails from the west coast of peninsular Malaysia: Social Policy and Social Pedagogies Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Curricula are defined at various levels, the state and classroom levels being the most well-known: Curriculum Development Dissertation, UKM, Malaysia
- Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm: Management Science Report, UON, Malaysia
- How economic forces help Grab to determine areas that are ripe for new startups and areas that startups should avoid: Creativity and Innovation Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: Describe a few incidents of accidents that occurred in the selected organization, explain the common causes: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DCP5101: I need a standalone console application that can keep track of my restaurant sales. Customers will typically order food and drinks: Program Design Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- As the medical community rushes to find a cure, or at least a containment, for the spreading coronavirus, financial markets: Investment Planning Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia