CBCT2203: Today, Information and Technology development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena: Basic Concepts Of Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CBCT2203: Basic Concepts Of Information Technology|
Today, Information and Technology development and sophistication are viewed as significant phenomena that have a significant impact on people’s daily lives all over the world. This advanced development of this technology has expanded in a variety of sectors, including business, healthcare, finance, transportation, and others. Do research on the e-wallet which contains the following information:
- Description of e-wallet and its categories.
- How does IT improve the adoption of e-wallets as a payment method in Malaysia? Justify your answer with appropriate examples or articles.
- What distinguishes an e-wallet from a debit card? Which do you prefer? Justify your answer.
- Identify TWO examples of e-wallet applications (e.g.; Touch’nGo eWallet) that YOU have used before. Discuss YOUR experience of using these applications. The discussions have to be from YOUR own experience and EACH application should include:
- Introduction and background of the application. Support with a diagram, screenshots, or illustration.
- What were the TWO significances why you used the application? Support your reason with an appropriate scenario example.
- The transactions or processes or activities YOU frequently used from the e-wallet.
- The detailed specifications of software, hardware, device, or Internet connectivity requirements you need to run the application and perform transactions.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers the best capstone project help services to students across Malaysia. Our team of highly skilled and experienced academic writers is committed to delivering top-quality capstone project solutions to help students achieve academic success. We understand that capstone projects require extensive research, analysis, and critical thinking skills, which can be overwhelming for students. Hence, we provide personalized assignment assistance and guidance to help students overcome the challenges they face in completing their capstone projects. Contact us today to receive the best possible help in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- CDAD 2103: To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19: Methodology of information system development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Think and create a NEW PRODUCT or SERVICE that does currently not exist yet in the market. This product might be something: Principle of Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization: Dissertation, Malaysia
- OUMH2203: You are employed in a famous entertainment company in Malaysia and You are required to make a presentation about a new service to help with the recovery: English For Workplace Communication Report, OUM, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- You are required to program 2 out of 3, of these TASKS; calculate the circumference of a cuboid: Microprocessors & Microcomputer Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- It begins with Data Screening & Cleaning. Next, the Profile of Respondents will be presented followed by the Reliability: Business Research Method Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Sav was extracted from an experimental research study which was undertaken to determine the effectiveness: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Pengenalan ISU Semasa Kesan covid 19 terpap hobungan social social kalangan masyarakat iyitu hubun antara masyarakat semakin pudar: Moral Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia