BUSM50003: Explain your research philosophy and methodologies and In particular, comment on the research design: Big Data Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
|University||Staffordshire University (SU)|
|Subject||BUSM50003: Big Data|
- Explain your research philosophy and methodologies. In particular, comment on the research design(s) that is/are applicable in your context, type of data to be collected, sampling methods and justification, data collection methods, instruments and others.
- Complete the Faculty ethical approval process for your big data using the fast-track ethical approval form. Attach the approved form to the assignment as an appendix. Briefly reflect on the ethical implications of your big data research.
- Data collection – design and implement an effective data collection instrument (questionnaire, interviews, observation, experiments or others) to match the research questions/objectives that you specified in Task 2. Explain and evaluate the purpose and design of significant questions used in your data collection instrument(s). You are encouraged to collect both quantitative and/or qualitative data. Attach a blank copy of your data collection instrument(s) as an Appendix.
- Analyze your results in relation to your big data research objectives/questions and attach relevant tables, graphs and processed data in the form of appendices. Analyze the data collected from your research activity and write a concise analysis and interpretation of the results in fulfilling your earlier research objectives.
- Evaluate the impact of your study. You may include the discussion of the
appropriateness of research instruments in relation to research methodologies outlined in Task 3, the reliability and validity of your results, the limitations, and recommendations for future big data research.
- Conduct a reflection on your big data research in terms of the lessons learned from the study.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
The expert writers of Malaysia Assignment Help provide affordable research paper services to college or university students. Our academic writers have the longest experience to offer you fresh and unique research papers so that you will get an outstanding rank in your programming assignment at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBPB2103 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT assignment – OUM
- HMEC5123: You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment for an early childhood setting: Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT60104: Analyse and discuss the strengths in the line extension strategies of the organization’s service brand product: Principles of Marketing Coursework, TU, Malaysia
- Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data in order to give empirical content to economic relationships: Financial Econometrics Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- The number of bags lost by a small airline per week is approximately normally distributed with a mean of 427 bags: Statistics in Social Science Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- FBF1163: Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner: Fundamentals of Programming Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- HBET1203: Listen to the recording of Beatrice and Mirai reading a Sufi tale entitled “The Banquet Compare the speech patterns of Beatrice and Mirai: English Phonetics and Phonology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Provide a theoretical and empirical review of Public Preferences attributed to conservation management: Environmental Economics and Environmental Management Thesis, UOY, Malaysia
- CHE433: Considering a pump that is used to pump seawater at different depths, shown here in Figure: Thermodynamics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia