BUSM50003: Explain your research philosophy and methodologies and In particular, comment on the research design: Big Data Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
|University||Staffordshire University (SU)|
|Subject||BUSM50003: Big Data|
- Explain your research philosophy and methodologies. In particular, comment on the research design(s) that is/are applicable in your context, type of data to be collected, sampling methods and justification, data collection methods, instruments and others.
- Complete the Faculty ethical approval process for your big data using the fast-track ethical approval form. Attach the approved form to the assignment as an appendix. Briefly reflect on the ethical implications of your big data research.
- Data collection – design and implement an effective data collection instrument (questionnaire, interviews, observation, experiments or others) to match the research questions/objectives that you specified in Task 2. Explain and evaluate the purpose and design of significant questions used in your data collection instrument(s). You are encouraged to collect both quantitative and/or qualitative data. Attach a blank copy of your data collection instrument(s) as an Appendix.
- Analyze your results in relation to your big data research objectives/questions and attach relevant tables, graphs and processed data in the form of appendices. Analyze the data collected from your research activity and write a concise analysis and interpretation of the results in fulfilling your earlier research objectives.
- Evaluate the impact of your study. You may include the discussion of the
appropriateness of research instruments in relation to research methodologies outlined in Task 3, the reliability and validity of your results, the limitations, and recommendations for future big data research.
- Conduct a reflection on your big data research in terms of the lessons learned from the study.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
The expert writers of Malaysia Assignment Help provide affordable research paper services to college or university students. Our academic writers have the longest experience to offer you fresh and unique research papers so that you will get an outstanding rank in your programming assignment at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- HQA7001 A research problem should be clearly stated and be specific in nature. The feasibility of the study in terms: Research Methadology Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is an American multinational financial services corporation with headquarters: Research Methodology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Some weeks ago, you (Danny Lim) a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a licensed Financial Planner met your old friend: Certified Financial Planner Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: Effective teams are not built overnight. When working in a group, we may encounter members with different personalities: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- TAX317: Business entity located in Malaysia that manufactures taxable goods not exempted under the Sales Tax Act 2018: TAXATION 2 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Analyze and explain the shape of the business cycle of your chosen country. At each inflection point: Business economics Course Work, UNMC, Malaysia
- Heartsong LLC is a designer and manufacturer of replacement heart valves based in Peoria, Illinois. While a relatively small company: Strategic Management Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- FIT1043: The Python programming language in the Jupyter Notebook environment It should also be formatted properly using the Markdown language: Introduction to data science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Ability to use Proteus Simulation Software to simulate electric circuits and measure electrical quantities: Electronic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia