BUSM50003: Explain your research philosophy and methodologies and In particular, comment on the research design: Big Data Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
|University||Staffordshire University (SU)|
|Subject||BUSM50003: Big Data|
- Explain your research philosophy and methodologies. In particular, comment on the research design(s) that is/are applicable in your context, type of data to be collected, sampling methods and justification, data collection methods, instruments and others.
- Complete the Faculty ethical approval process for your big data using the fast-track ethical approval form. Attach the approved form to the assignment as an appendix. Briefly reflect on the ethical implications of your big data research.
- Data collection – design and implement an effective data collection instrument (questionnaire, interviews, observation, experiments or others) to match the research questions/objectives that you specified in Task 2. Explain and evaluate the purpose and design of significant questions used in your data collection instrument(s). You are encouraged to collect both quantitative and/or qualitative data. Attach a blank copy of your data collection instrument(s) as an Appendix.
- Analyze your results in relation to your big data research objectives/questions and attach relevant tables, graphs and processed data in the form of appendices. Analyze the data collected from your research activity and write a concise analysis and interpretation of the results in fulfilling your earlier research objectives.
- Evaluate the impact of your study. You may include the discussion of the
appropriateness of research instruments in relation to research methodologies outlined in Task 3, the reliability and validity of your results, the limitations, and recommendations for future big data research.
- Conduct a reflection on your big data research in terms of the lessons learned from the study.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
The expert writers of Malaysia Assignment Help provide affordable research paper services to college or university students. Our academic writers have the longest experience to offer you fresh and unique research papers so that you will get an outstanding rank in your programming assignment at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBGO4103: Share an issue of organizational behavior in your workplace. ‘People’s job performance decreases as they age: Organisational Behaviour Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- M-Storm Electrical Trading started its business on 1 January 2022 The following transactions took place in the first month of its operation: Accounting Homework, UM, Malaysia
- LAW434: With reference to decided cases discuss the application of the doctrine of stare decisis in Malaysia: Malaysian Legal System Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- MTH61304: The Heaviside unit step function is a function that can “switch on” and “switch off” at a given term at a specific value of time: Engineering Mathematics II Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- M Hidayah is a sole trader who maintains his non-current assets at cost On ‘ Rajni December 20X1: Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- The Gestaltists emphasized the importance of figure-ground segregation in perceptual organization: Psychology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
- KNC6083: Identify and explain the safety laws including the sub-parts of regulations: Risk and Hazard Management in Energy Sector Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- BADB1014: An invoice dated December 23 is received with a shipment of basketball equipment from Taiwan on May 18 of the following year: QUANTITATIVE METHODS Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- CHE433: Considering a pump that is used to pump seawater at different depths, shown here in Figure: Thermodynamics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia