BMIT5103: Information technology has revolutionized the banking industry, enabling online banking, mobile payments: Information Technology for Managers Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
|BMIT5103: Information Technology for Managers
Information technology has revolutionized the banking industry, enabling online banking, mobile payments, and digital transactions. Learners are required to discuss the following aspects:
- The role of information technology in the banking industry.
- The applications of information technology in the banking industry.
- The benefits of using information technology for banks and bank consumers.
- The challenges of information technology implementation in the banking industry.
- The revolution of information technology in the banking industry in Malaysia.
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
- Share your view on what will be the future of the banking industry.
- Share your personal experiences in using online banking
- Suggest how artificial intelligence can change the banking industry.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for expert assistance with your BMIT5103: Information Technology for Managers assignment? Malaysia Assignment Help is your one-stop solution. Our skilled team of IT professionals and experienced academic writers can provide you with comprehensive IT assignment help specifically tailored for managers. Enhance your understanding of information technology concepts and excel in your studies with our reliable online assignment writing support.
Recent Solved Questions
- Differentiate and analyze the reception of English law, by reference to case law and statute that shaped the legal system: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- What is the association between cognitive functioning and food insecurity in the Malaysian older population aged 60 years and above: Association between food insecurity and cognitive function among older adults Research Paper, UOS, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: Workforce concerns have been a hot topic of discussion in Malaysia’s many industries: Organisational Behaviour Report, OUM, Malaysia
- You are required to program 2 out of 3, of these TASKS; calculate the circumference of a cuboid: Microprocessors & Microcomputer Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
- Draw the structures of the following compounds showing every orbital involved in the sigma: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Thinking skills and problem solving – University Of Malaysia- You are a single parent with three young children. Your spouse has just passed away recently due to a motor-road accident
- Students are required to search data or/and graph of export and import for 2 countries for 2 years: International Marketing Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- ACC 116: Limau Manis Sdn Bhd is a medium-sized company that manufactures a variety of pickles in the northern region of Malaysia: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- To read minimum of THREE (3) journals, articles, or research papers and write a review paper about “Information security in an organisation”: MIS, MUM, Malaysia
- A group of students will be part of a project in building a Medical Centre of max 50 beds hospital in Malaysia: Hospital Engineering Report, UPM, Malaysia