BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)|
|Subject||BEE3143: Power System Analysis|
This document presents the project assignment for BEE 3143 – Power System Analysis to be completed individually by each student. This project is designed to be completed using the approach of Project-Based Learning (PBL). The main objective of this PBL is to enable each participating student to learn from the project assignment by solving practical electrical transmission system problems. It is also considered a long-term problem-solving assignment since the duration for completing the project is about six weeks.
In order to solve the given problems, methods, and solutions, it is necessary for each participating student to make references to appropriate books, papers, and reports as well as available documents from the web. It is also necessary for the student to use any suitable and available power system simulation software that can perform the necessary load flow and
short-circuit analysis. It is our hope that this PBL will motivate you (the participating students) in your own learning and provide opportunities for you to pursue your interests in power engineering as well as questions and make decisions about how you will find answers and solve the given problems.
The project comprises the following parts:
a) Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations;
b) Preparation of a base case in accordance with reliable references; For example R. D. Zimmerman,
c) Solving several project tasks;
d) Preparation and submission of a report describing items a), b) and c);
e) Individual presentation of the entire study
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- SMP10803: You are planning to venture into one of the agribusinesses in the area in which you live Discuss 3 (THREE) major external forces that will impact your future business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- CSC8406 2016 Improve knowledge and experience of applying Object Oriented Design and Implementation techniques to solving problems using the JAVA programming language: Object Oriented Programming Module Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- I once attended a meeting with an entrepreneur and managers who were responding to a competitor’s new application launch: Design Thinking Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- FARS70 Explain briefly the importance of earnings per share as a measure of companies’ performance: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- The Gestaltists emphasized the importance of figure-ground segregation in perceptual organization: Psychology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Explain the pathophysiological basis of altered functions of the renal, integumentary, immune, eastro-intestmal: Medical Surgical Nursing Assignment, IMUM, Malaysia
- MGT3213: In a free-enterprise, private-property system, a corporate executive is an employee of the owners of the business: Business Ethics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- OPM530: Sustainability has gained increased attention in the global volatile setting and has pressed businesses to modify: Introduction to Operation Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- You have to select the latest annual report of any one of listed company in Malaysia: Financial accounting and reporting 1 Report, UPM, Malaysia
- Critically discuss how you might sample and collect qualitative data to assist you in achieving your research question: Research Skills for International Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia