BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)|
|Subject||BEE3143: Power System Analysis|
This document presents the project assignment for BEE 3143 – Power System Analysis to be completed individually by each student. This project is designed to be completed using the approach of Project-Based Learning (PBL). The main objective of this PBL is to enable each participating student to learn from the project assignment by solving practical electrical transmission system problems. It is also considered a long-term problem-solving assignment since the duration for completing the project is about six weeks.
In order to solve the given problems, methods, and solutions, it is necessary for each participating student to make references to appropriate books, papers, and reports as well as available documents from the web. It is also necessary for the student to use any suitable and available power system simulation software that can perform the necessary load flow and
short-circuit analysis. It is our hope that this PBL will motivate you (the participating students) in your own learning and provide opportunities for you to pursue your interests in power engineering as well as questions and make decisions about how you will find answers and solve the given problems.
The project comprises the following parts:
a) Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations;
b) Preparation of a base case in accordance with reliable references; For example R. D. Zimmerman,
c) Solving several project tasks;
d) Preparation and submission of a report describing items a), b) and c);
e) Individual presentation of the entire study
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- Sedap Fried Chicken Bhd is a new and rapid growing fast-food company in Malaysia: HR Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- What is the relationship between perceived easiness and excessive spending behavior among young adult by using e-wallet payment method: Law Research paper, UM, Malaysia
- You are employed as the Finance Director of Acme Utilities Inc Recently, the board of your organisation noticed that the powerplant was producing too much air pollution: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Syarikat Layang uses the First-in, First-out costing method for its perpetual inventory system: Bachelor of Business Accounting Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Provide a theoretical and empirical review of Public Preferences attributed to conservation management: Environmental Economics and Environmental Management Thesis, UOY, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- HRM-OL-7113: Integrate social skills and responsibility considerations in HRM decision-making and practices in achieving business operational efficiency: Human Resource Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- HBET1403: Culture is the knowledge that is socially acquired and It is learned from other people and shared with people in a specific community: Sociolinguistics in Language Teaching Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- HFT20303: How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, UMK, Malaysia