BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)|
|Subject||BEE3143: Power System Analysis|
This document presents the project assignment for BEE 3143 – Power System Analysis to be completed individually by each student. This project is designed to be completed using the approach of Project-Based Learning (PBL). The main objective of this PBL is to enable each participating student to learn from the project assignment by solving practical electrical transmission system problems. It is also considered a long-term problem-solving assignment since the duration for completing the project is about six weeks.
In order to solve the given problems, methods, and solutions, it is necessary for each participating student to make references to appropriate books, papers, and reports as well as available documents from the web. It is also necessary for the student to use any suitable and available power system simulation software that can perform the necessary load flow and
short-circuit analysis. It is our hope that this PBL will motivate you (the participating students) in your own learning and provide opportunities for you to pursue your interests in power engineering as well as questions and make decisions about how you will find answers and solve the given problems.
The project comprises the following parts:
a) Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations;
b) Preparation of a base case in accordance with reliable references; For example R. D. Zimmerman,
c) Solving several project tasks;
d) Preparation and submission of a report describing items a), b) and c);
e) Individual presentation of the entire study
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- SOPA1035: Cikgu Aminah teaches a preschool class in SK Tanah Abang, Mersing. She hails from the west coast of peninsular Malaysia: Social Policy and Social Pedagogies Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allows the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish: Introduction to Cyber Security for Non- Computing Science Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- what extent does the corporate Governance framework in Malaysia provide a framework of control mechanisms that support a company: Corporate governance in malaysia Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- What is the association between cognitive functioning and food insecurity in the Malaysian older population aged 60 years and above: Association between food insecurity and cognitive function among older adults Research Paper, UOS, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- FIN4274: A brief description of what initial public offerings (IPOs) are, the process involved, and the main reasons behind a company: Advance Financial Decision Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- PPS0034: A committee of 6 people is to be chosen from a group consisting of 7 men and 8 women. Find the probability that the committee: Introduction to Probability and Statistics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- The EC … is not fully independent of the Government. Its powers are limited and have not even been exercised as broadly as they might be: Constitutional and Administrative Law Assignment, UOS, Malaysia