TTTK2933: Write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
|Subject||TTTK2933: Object Oriented Programming|
Write a Python script to implement the following tasks:-
1. Based on the identified objects, write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods; and show the inheritance and encapsulation concepts.
2. There are two types of sequences that can be entered by the user, whether DNA or Protein sequence. Write a condition, if the user enters the DNA sequence, only relevant information to the DNA sequence will be printed out and vice versa.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Hire an affordable programming assignment helper to get done your TTTK2933: Object-Oriented Programming assignment instantly. our professional writers are extremely talented to write CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC248- Fundamentals Of Data Structure Assignment, CSC305 Programming Paradigms Assignment, etc at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Has colonization ended Contemporary Feminism Women’s Rights or Privilege: Critical Thinking Essay, UNM, Malaysia
- The company we chose is “PEDAL PUB” This service offers guests the opportunity to enjoy food and conversation while riding a special bicycle: Global Business Strategy Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- BMCD5103: The Covid-19 pandemic has caused companies to undergo transformations, such as downsizing, rightsizing, or flattening: Career Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC4304: The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr. Martin which has been in operation for a year: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- You are Working as a Counselor at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur In the Recent Management Meeting: English for occupational purpose Report, UTHM, Malaysia
- ECE2131: Electrical Circuits lab is to expose the students to electrical circuits and give them the experimental skills of lab experiments: Electrical circuits Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- Discuss three symbolisms in the play Macbeth and how they support the central theme of the play: Bachelor of Performing Arts Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BUS40804: The social network of my new venture. One of the personal characteristics that make some people better at recognizing opportunities: ENTERPRENEURSHIP Report, TU, Malaysia