TTTK2933: Write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
|Subject||TTTK2933: Object Oriented Programming|
Write a Python script to implement the following tasks:-
1. Based on the identified objects, write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods; and show the inheritance and encapsulation concepts.
2. There are two types of sequences that can be entered by the user, whether DNA or Protein sequence. Write a condition, if the user enters the DNA sequence, only relevant information to the DNA sequence will be printed out and vice versa.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Hire an affordable programming assignment helper to get done your TTTK2933: Object-Oriented Programming assignment instantly. our professional writers are extremely talented to write CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC248- Fundamentals Of Data Structure Assignment, CSC305 Programming Paradigms Assignment, etc at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- To enable technopreneurs to manage their financial matters and to evaluate the performance of their business organizations: Technopreneurship Capstone 1 Assignment, UTeM, Malaysia
- DFN5013 Guide STV Corporation in making their investment decision in bonds, common stock: Financial Management Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- CL101: Mr. M aged 65, with colon cancer, had a colectomy surgery. An Assessment finding shows he appears depressed: Criminal Law Course Work, BAC, Malaysia
- Discuss the steps to implement quality improvements in a manufacturing company: Quality management Report, UKM, Malaysia
- MKT243: Developing economies suffer from a lack of market dynamism and competitive firm selection: Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Kenchana Sdn Bhd is a trading company. It commenced its business on 1 October 2019 and closes its account: Taxation Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BBRC4103: The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia
- I’m in my final year, and my chosen fyp is a cyber security online consulting website: Cyber Security Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) is now in the stage of rapid development since it can meet most industrial application needs: Mechanical Engineering Research Paper, NUN, Malaysia
- You have been tasked with designing comprehensive learning areas tailored to a specific age group: Learning Environment for Young Children Assignment, HU, Malaysia