TTTK2933: Write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
|Subject||TTTK2933: Object Oriented Programming|
Write a Python script to implement the following tasks:-
1. Based on the identified objects, write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods; and show the inheritance and encapsulation concepts.
2. There are two types of sequences that can be entered by the user, whether DNA or Protein sequence. Write a condition, if the user enters the DNA sequence, only relevant information to the DNA sequence will be printed out and vice versa.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Hire an affordable programming assignment helper to get done your TTTK2933: Object-Oriented Programming assignment instantly. our professional writers are extremely talented to write CSC238 Object Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC248- Fundamentals Of Data Structure Assignment, CSC305 Programming Paradigms Assignment, etc at a low-cost price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Critical understanding of the key strategic decisions that a business may have to make and appreciation of how accounting: Strategic Corporate Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Discuss the importance and types of audits in an organization and Suggest the possible issues related to the financial statement: Auditing Assignment, MUS, Malaysia
- BBF3084: To analyze the impacts of COVID- 19 pandemic on the company of your choice generally. To evaluate the industry’s attractiveness of the company: Global Finance Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- EDF5544: Students are required to watch the above movie and complete a review of the movie based on the group therapy: Group counselling skills and psychotherapy Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- KIG1006:Design a simple product based on your innovation apply, combine or improve product functions that consist of approximately five parts drawings and one assembly drawing: Engineering drawing, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- MGMT0201: Explain the purpose, importance, and philosophy of human resource management: Human Resource Management Assignment, SFU, Malaysia
- BKAL1013: The Group Project offers the students the opportunity to work in teams and develop their knowledge, problem-solving skills: Business Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
- XBFS4103: Food safety is something that must not be taken lightly and Productivity can be increased through the production of safe and quality: Osh Issues In Workplace Assignment, OUM, Malaysia