When a buyer wishes to pay some articles which he chose from the shelf in a mini market: Legal Framework, UKM, Malaysia
|Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
3. State who is the offeror and offeree in the following situations?
(a) When a buyer wishes to pay some articles which he chose from the shelf in a mini market. (3marks)
(b) When Ajay saw a job advertisement from Malaysia Airlines Service in a local newspaper and he applied for the job. (3 marks)
(c) When a student took a nasi lemak from a box and bought it from Mak Limah in the school canteen. (3 marks)
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking to unravel the complexities of the Legal Framework at UKM, Malaysia? Confronted with scenarios involving a buyer choosing articles in a mini market and wishing to pay? Simplify your academic journey with our dedicated Assignment Helper services.Opt for expert assistance, including the convenient Do My Assignment service, and ensure success in navigating the intricacies of the Legal Framework. Invest wisely in your coursework with our professional support!
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss the tragedy happened in this movie from the point of view of the Domino Theory and Multiple Causation Theory: Occupational Safety and Health Management Report, OUM, malaysia
- Planning an energy supply system i.e. hot water & PV, space heating, or cooling on the council house: Renewable Energy Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Analyse one psychological theory that is related to creativity among children: Cognitive Development Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- Logistics has become an enormously important component of the gross domestic product (GDP) of industrialized nations: Managing System & Science Assignment, UBA, Malaysia
- I know much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM 250 at the end of five years: Financial Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- To become more aware of critical aspects of the service encounter from a customer’s perspective: Service Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- HFT20303: How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, UMK, Malaysia
- GRES5113 THE IMPACT OF TRANSACTIONAL LEADERSHIP ON EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION AND PERFORMANCE IN THE MALAYSIAN RETAIL INDUSTRY: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, MCKL, Malaysia
- PPS0034: A committee of 6 people is to be chosen from a group consisting of 7 men and 8 women. Find the probability that the committee: Introduction to Probability and Statistics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Based on the segmentation selected in the previous question, which group of customers do you intend to target: Principle of Marketing Assignment, UTM, Malaysia