The skin performs a variety of functions with its main role being to protect the human body against external factors: Research Methodology Thesis Proposal, UMP, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)|
|Subject||Research Methodology Thesis Proposal|
The skin performs a variety of functions with its main role being to protect the human body against external factors. In occasions of damage, the skin cells develop an inability to function normally thereby affecting the body in the long run (Islam et al., 2023) The damages that may occur could be due to intrinsic or extrinsic factors. One of the major extrinsic factors that lead to the damage of cells is the ultraviolet radiation (UVR) that comes from the sun. when the harmful rays from the sun penetrate the skin there is most likely to be the development of different forms of cancerous cells (Boo, 2020). Some other factors that lead to skin damage include the product production level, behavior, genetics, incorrect application, and misconceptions that could lead to increased risk for an individual. It is therefore essential to ensure various protection products and practices to enhance the reduction of harmful effects that are caused by the UV wavelength to enable prevention of the risk of getting a disease that has led an effect on many lives over time.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Sunscreens are essential in enhancing improved skincare routines hence helping in keeping healthy skin and should not be skipped by people in the current society. Sunscreens consist of both chemical and physical compounds that help in blocking ultraviolet radiation thereby enhancing the effective protection of an individual’s skin (Goh et al., 2023). Sunscreen also has some limitations hence it should not be applied during the peak hours when the intensity of radiation is greatest. It is essential to seek shade if available and wear a hat and cover the skin to minimize exposure of the body to direct sun rays. Several studies have been conducted about the use and benefits of sunscreen. However, this study intends to investigate the Efficacy and safety of sunscreen use for the prevention of skin cancer.
1.1 Aim of the research
This study aims at investigating the Efficacy and safety of sunscreen use for the prevention of skin cancer.
1.2 Research question
1. What is the role of sunscreen in enhancing improved skin health?
2. What is the impact of sunscreen in preventing the development of skin cancer?
1.4 Research objectives
1. To determine the role of sunscreen in enhancing improved skin health
2. To determine the impact of sunscreen in preventing the development of skin cancer
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Tackling the complexities of your Research Methodology Thesis Proposal at Universiti Malaysia Pahang? Our specialized services offer top-notch online assignment help in Malaysia and comprehensive Thesis Writing Help. We're here to assist you in crafting a stellar proposal regarding the skin's multifaceted functions and its role in safeguarding the human body.Pay our experts for the guidance you need to excel in your course. Don't let the challenges of research methodology deter you—reach out for the support you deserve to ace your thesis proposal at UMP, Malaysia!
Recent Solved Questions
- If you are an employee who is currently considering your legal position, it is essential to first identify whether or not you satisfy: Managing Employee Behavioral Misconduct Essay, ASB, Malaysia
- On a hot and dry afternoon in May 2014, Shiekh Farrukh Niaz, chief executive officer and owner of Pak Sweets: Managing Organizations Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- TSI2241: Compare and contrast between horizontal and vertical integration. The report should contain: System Integration and Architecture Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MGT555: Lower values, on the other hand, correspond to data points gathering closer to it. The mean absolute deviation is also: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ACC7102E: You are expected to be resourceful, innovative and creative when communicating and presenting your discussion: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FOR MANAGERS Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- You work as a Financial Analyst for a consulting company. Manufacturing firm Elite Engineering, your customer: Financial Analysis and Control Systems Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Patient satisfaction seems to be one of the most important aspects of the healthcare industry as it positively impacts: Business Research Methods Research Paper, TU, Malaysia
- The assignment requires students to submit a report to assess the ability to evaluate evidence from a range of economics sources: Microeconomics Assignment, UNO, Malaysia
- TCP3151: Create a JNI program to calculate the electricity bill. The Java main program will request the user to provide the total electricity: Integrative Programming and Technologies Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- UCS422: Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allow the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task: Cybersecurity for Non Computing Sciences Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia