You have to select the latest annual report of any one of listed company in Malaysia: Financial accounting and reporting 1 Report, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
|Subject||Financial accounting and reporting 1|
You have to select the latest annual report of any one of listed company in Malaysia. Kindly analyse and discuss the followings:
a) Choose any three (3) accounting standards that you have learned in the class and discuss briefly about those standards regarding their recognition, measurement, derecognition (if any), presentation & disclosure. You can support your answers with some analysis about these issues.
b) Briefly discuss and evaluate the company’s financial performance, financial position, cash flows position and movements and make some conclusions from your analysis .
c) Make short conclusion and recommendation about company’s financial affairs and either worthwhile to buy, hold or sell your shares in this company. Prepare a report of not more than 30 pages and kindly attached the annual report (relevant sections only) for my reference and perusal.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has accounting assignment experts who provide the Financial accounting and reporting 1 assignment solution. Our all experts are highly qualified to provide ACC 106 Introduction to Financial Accounting and Reporting assignment example, FAR660 Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 2 assignment example, FAR210 Financial Accounting And Reporting Assignment sample, FAR110 Financial Accounting 1 Assignment Example, AIS655 Accounting System Analysis, And Design Assignment answers.
Recent Solved Questions
- ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF POVERTY Identify and describe comprehensively the impacts of poverty on the chosen country in Part I: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- ACT3114: On 1 January 20X1, Redial Sdn Bhd purchased a machine for RM1,800 Redial will depreciate the machine on a straight-line basis over its useful life of 15 years: Financial Accounting and reporting 2 Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Your report is to be presented at a meeting of the Trust’s legal department as soon as it is complete: (a) Penelope, aged 65, has suffered from schizophrenia for most of her adult life: Medical Law Report UCISS, Malaysia
- Analyze current economic news using one or more of the macroeconomic frameworks presented in the course: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- The number of bags lost by a small airline per week is approximately normally distributed with a mean of 427 bags: Statistics in Social Science Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Calculate the betas for both stocks and Discuss the problems encounters when testing the CAPM empirically: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- After completion of the assignment, your need to check for plagiarism percentage using: Research Methodology, Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MBM3783: A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4 mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer: Social Marketing Case Study, UoTS, Malaysia