BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW – University of Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW|
Learners are required to write the meaning of contract of service and contract for service and discuss several tests used by the Court in determining the employer-employee relationship and suggest amendments that can be made to current legislation regarding the issue. Learners also have to discuss the various schemes that are available under the Employees Provident Fund (EPF).
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Online essay writing help experts at malaysiaassignmenthelp.com present the best academic writing help services to students in all the scholarly spheres. Our expert essay writers are here for you 24×7 to offer great support. Take our excellent employment law assignment writings and achieve academic success.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBSB4103: The ideological power of the jury system should not be underestimated. It represents the ordinary person’s: Cross Cultural Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Shanghai International Port (Group) Co. Ltd (SIPG), the operator of public terminals in Shanghai’s port is a large scale specialized: Shipping Management Assignment, NMIT, Malaysia
- ACC 4243: New Town Manufacturing Sdn Bhd a Malaysian tax resident company is engaged in the business of manufacturing paper products: Advanced Taxation Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- CSC1212: You are interested in starting your own Gaming Store, The New-Gamers, in a suburban area of your town: Data Communications and Networking Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MKT243: Developing economies suffer from a lack of market dynamism and competitive firm selection: Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- In how far Human Resource role have played a critical role in adapting the workforce and supporting business strategies: Human resource management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- BTM3001: By their very nature, traditional companies are not equipped to deal with social problems: Ethics and sustainability in business environment Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- CCS11303: To provide an in-depth understanding of java programming and for students to demonstrate effective java skills: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- 6G6Z1103: The assessment for this unit entails the development of a film database web application. The web application will allow users: Enterprise Programming Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Moral ethics are considered relative, which means it is strongly related to culture and circumstances: Comparative Ethics Assignment, AeU, Malaysia