BBPS4103 The objective of this assignment is to enhance individual learner’s skills, knowledge, and cognitive in generating effective: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBPS4103 Strategic Management Assignment|
QUESTION/ TASK 2 (70%):
The objective of this assignment is to enhance individual learner’s skills, knowledge, and cognitive in generating effective and efficient strategies.
Referring to Task 1, generate strategies for Apollo Food Holdings Berhad in the coming years using few matching tools.
Part IV: Formulating
4.1 SWOT Analysis (Refer on page 126 in the English version module)
4.1.1 TOWS matrix
4.1.2 Strategies (suggest and discuss 2 strategies)
4.2 Competitive Profile Matrix (CPM) (Refer on page 107 in the English version module)
4.3 Strategic Position Action and Evaluation (SPACE) (refer to page 108 in the English version module)
4.3.1 SPACE matrix
4.3.2 Strategies (suggest and discuss 2 strategies)
Part V: Implementing
Suggest one suitable company’s organisational structure for the company. Justify why the proposed structure is the best match for the company.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Encountering challenges with your Strategic Management Assignment at Open University Malaysia (OUM)? Look no further! Our services are tailored for Malaysian students, offering support for individual assignments through a dedicated assignment writing service.Enhancing skills in generating effective strategic solutions is key, and our experts specialize in guiding you. Trust our top-tier assistance for PhD Dissertation Writing Help to enhance your knowledge and cognitive abilities. Simplify your academic journey and excel with our expert support at OUM.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACW2120 : Discuss on the company background, principal activities and strategies taken by the company to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on their business operations: Financial accounting 2 Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The COVID-19 Pandemic has impacted International Business in a big way. Please discuss the main features of this: International Business Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- EEE3473: Design a 4-bit BCD adder that will add two BCD numbers and produce the sum in BCD format. If the sum of two numbers: Digital System Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
- As a network engineer working for Ajey Kurnia Berhad, you are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme: Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Describe the key elements of clinical assessment of alcohol use disorders and critically discuss the challenges: Mental health Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Corus Berhad is interested to invest in bonds Currently, the financial manager is evaluating both Bond A and Bond B: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
- UKAF1083: The MASB had on 17 November 2011 announced and confirmed that Malaysia will converge with IFRS by 1 January 2012: Financial Accounting II Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- MKT539: Product Strategy Features, Quality, Style and Design, Packaging and Labelling, After marketing: Brand Management, Report, BCU, Malaysia
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia