BBPP1103 The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to describe the management of an organization: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBPP1103 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Assignment|
Part I (40%)
The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to describe the management of an organization, the roles of managers, and the skills required at various levels of management.
Select any ONE organization in Malaysia that you are familiar with or have access to information. Using relevant examples from the selected organization, describe the management, manager, and the roles of its managers. Next, discuss how the organization implements management functions in its operation. Then, relate the skills required at each level of management to the selected organisation. Finally, reflect on how this assignment has prepared you to have better understanding on how to be an effective manager in the future.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Catering to Malaysian students, our services encompass top-tier assignment writing service and specialized Report Writing Help. Specifically tailored to the BBPP1103 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Assignment at OUM, Malaysia, our expert team aids learners in enhancing their capacity to describe organizational management.We provide adept guidance to elucidate the intricacies of management within an organization, ensuring comprehensive support for students seeking to excel in this area of study. With our assistance, students gain valuable insights and achieve proficiency in their assignments, fostering a deeper understanding of management principles and their practical application within organizations
Recent Solved Questions
- Writers create rules that supposedly apply to all human communication, but these rules are often proven to be not: General Linguistics Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- Performance Management Practices in Malaysia Conglomerate What do you think & comment on: Performance Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Demonstrated ability to identify a legal issue arising from a set of facts. Demonstrated ability to apply a relevant: Company and Business Law Assignment, BAC, Malaysia
- Describe with real examples the types and significant decisions made by each level of management: Information technology Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- DBIE9805: Commercializing Innovation Through People A critical issue for industrialization and governments everywhere is the need to encourage innovation and change among industry: Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- UGB264: Examine and discuss the key challenges around corporate responsibility, relating directly to the ethical stance: Business Ethics, Responsibility, and Sustainability Report, UOS, Malaysia
- Explain any FOUR (4) specific attributes that must be shown by an appropriate expert who is involved in tacit knowledge capture: Knowledge Management Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- Walaupun Perlembagaan Persekutuan merupakan undang-undang tertinggi negara, namun ia masih boleh dipinda tertakluk: Malaysian Legal System Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Discuss the mechanism of the skeletal and muscular systems as well as elaborate on the importance: Anatomy & Physiology Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- The National Immunization Program in Malaysia is initiated to prevent the spread of infectious diseases: Community Health Essay, UPM, Malaysia